Sign in to follow this  
rickgo

A2A Steps Up

Hi All,

We've brought in some external file hosting capacity on our website, so hopefully the timeouts and SSL handshake failures that many of you have been experiencing over the past two days should be less likely.

Not surprisingly, traffic on the site over this period has dramatically exceeded anything we've seen before, but you should all be able to download the P-40 now.

Thanks for bearing with us. 🙂

All the best,
Nick

Edited by Nick M
  • Like 1

Nick M - A2A Simulations

19 minutes ago, Nick M said:

Thanks for bearing with us. 🙂

Right back at ya, Nick!  Thanks again to A2A for your gratitude.

Greg

I hope karma comes in and your website will continue to get this level of use but by customers.  Your product was my first payware and consistently better or as good as any other plane I have bought since.  You are also a company that believes in providing value and service to us.  Thank you and stay safe.

Harry Woodrow

A real lift of people's spirits to see this.

Thank you A2A, I'll certainly remember this when planning future purchases.

Steve Weeks

I picked up the Cub as thanks for this wonderful gesture.  Suggest others support A2A and other generous payware developers who are giving us a free gift in these challenging times.

Plus, the cub is a wonderful, relaxing relief after trying to keep the P40 from killing me 🙂

• Upvote 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

What an incredibly generous gesture A2A. Looking forward to adding this one to my A2A hanger. Recently purchased the Bonanza and it has quickly become my favorite single!

Would love to see a twin developed by the A2A team at some point in the future!

System: i7-10700K, Asus Formula XII, 32GB ram, Samsung 2TB NVMe SSD, EVGA FTW 3090, HP Reverb G2 headset

Hardware: VitualFly Yoko yoke, VirtualFly TQ6 throttle quadrant, Thrustmaster TPR pedals, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

Simulations: MSFS 2020 (VR), P3Dv5.3 (VR), X-Plane 11.5 (VR), DCS (VR)

A very generous and kind gesture by A2A at this very difficult time for us all - many many thanks!

Bill

53 minutes ago, scianoir said:

very difficult time ©

You mustn't forget the copyright sign. :dry:

• Upvote 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.