Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Tip to fix audio sync with Live ATC

EHTX, do you still use LAAP v2.1 in P3Dv5? I can't seem to get it to work.

I get the message that the script has started, even see VLC process start up, but I get no audio. Tried contacting the developer, but haven't heard back. Was hoping to use it with PSXseecon and Real Traffic.

-Bob

SimPC: i7 8086k @5.1GHz, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz CL14, RTX 2080ti, Windows 10 Pro - P3D v5.1

I ended up removing the script. My e-mail to the developer bounced back, so who knows what the status is on this.

Next best option looks to be downloading the stream files into a VLC playlist. Works fine, you can even set a delay; just not the most ideal setup.

-Bob

SimPC: i7 8086k @5.1GHz, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz CL14, RTX 2080ti, Windows 10 Pro - P3D v5.1

Hi all,

Just sharing an unedited video that I took while testing my new live ATC addon that I've been working on lately. It was designed to take care of the sync delay issues between Live ATC streams and PSXT traffic to make the use of both as immersive as it could be, plus other interesting features . Hope you enjoy it. (turn on subtitles for ATC transcript)

Edited by vcaptain747
  • Like 3

On 5/5/2022 at 10:43 PM, vcaptain747 said:

Hi all,

Just sharing an unedited video that I took while testing my new live ATC addon that I've been working on lately. It was designed to take care of the sync delay issues between Live ATC streams and PSXT traffic to make the use of both as immersive as it could be, plus other interesting features . Hope you enjoy it. (turn on subtitles for ATC transcript)

Very well. Can your app be downloaded from any website? Will you work for MSFS?

Edited by kiek

Eduardo Lee

(MROC)

9 hours ago, elee said:

Very well. Can your app be downloaded from any website? Will you work for MSFS?

it's still work in progress, but it should be ready soon. 

It was tested on P3D only, but the program uses FSUIPC, so it should work without issues, I guess. 

Edited by vcaptain747
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, vcaptain747 said:

it's still work in progress, but it should be ready soon. 

It was tested on P3D only, but the program uses FSUIPC, so it should work without issues, I guess. 

Good luck with that. Please keep us informed, I'm already anxious

Eduardo Lee

(MROC)

On 5/6/2022 at 6:43 AM, vcaptain747 said:

Hi all,

Very excited about this!! LEEP doesn' work with MSFS and this looks more professional anyway! What can we do to help you with a release?

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs