Sign in to follow this  
Forever

Back to P3D About PMDG 777

Hello guys,

Back to the P3d recently, Wondering Pmdg 777 is updated to the latest version.

It's been almost 2 years and my version is 1.10.8886 and it says it is the latest.

Thanks!

There is an unofficial PMDG forum here at Avsim (User-to-user Support Forum) as well as PMDG's own forum.

PMDG is reportedly working on an update for the Triple Seven...not yet available.

Edited by rmeier

12 hours ago, Forever said:

Hello guys,

Back to the P3d recently, Wondering Pmdg 777 is updated to the latest version.

It's been almost 2 years and my version is 1.10.8886 and it says it is the latest.

Thanks!

I would tend to trust the PMDG Ops Center.  If it says 1.10.8886 is the latest, then it's the latest.

There are also the official PMDG forums, that's where I would go for the most definitive information.  Last time I checked an update for the 777 was still in the works, but it hadn't been updated in a long time.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

I have version 1.10.8886 installed, so it is the latest version. It is also worth noting that a big update is incoming for the 777, but I do not know when it is scheduled for release.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

34 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

I have version 1.10.8886 installed, so it is the latest version. It is also worth noting that a big update is incoming for the 777, but I do not know when it is scheduled for release.

This is correct, it is expected to come out after the next update for the 747 😄

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

I just installed the latest version for P3D 4.5 and it's been great.  What possibly could come in a 'big update'?

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X