Sign in to follow this  
Freddy51

Vegatation issue

Hi i have installed P3dV4 updates recently and installed all my other scenerys from ORBX and UK2000 etc. However when i loaded in with vegatation on my screen was full of trees and grass randomly everywhere. Even when i moved views it would bug out and show trees and bushes and grass everyhwere in the camera view.  I turned off the vegatation and it stopped but now it looks like a flat ladn with just buildings!

I have reinstalled everything!!! and that didnt work either ad turned off some other addons and still nothing 😞

Can someone help as the sim looks naked without the vegataion:(

Edited by Freddy51

You have me totally confused. What "vegetation" are you loading and unloading??

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

hi i have screen shots of what the vegatation looks like and the random grass in the views if you would like to see please contact me PM email so i can somehow share what my settings are and the issue that it is causing visually.:(

Edited by Freddy51