Sign in to follow this  
driver101

Flysimware 40% off Easter Sale

Have a look...

Cheers Jan 
5800X3D | Asus Strix 3080TI OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws | 1T + 250GB Samsung 960 Evo | Windows 10 | MSFS

Does anyone have experience with Flysimware's Cessna 441 Conquest ll?
I was looking at the Alabeo version but am seeing a lot of posts with problems such as taxi speed, startup/shutdown procedures, etc. I haven’t found any posts on the Flysimware 441 but a few posts on other aircraft generally say Flysimware VC textures are okay and although they don’t have the eye candy of Carenado their systems are way more realistic.

| i5 7400@3GHz | 8GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB | 1TB HDD | Saitek X52 Pro |

I bought the Cessna 441 Conquest II and yes maybe it doesn't the "eye candy" of a Carenado or an Alabeo but to me the systems are way more realistic. I already have the Falcon 50 and the Learjet 35A. Combined with the RealityXP GTN 750/650 or GNS 530/430 it's a real pleasure to fly ! And for this price.

Don't know what to do with the MU-2 ? Buy it ? Not ? 😄

• Like 1

On 4/3/2020 at 12:29 AM, rightseat said:

BUY THE MU-2! 

You will not regret it.

So I do.

Now I have their Falcon 50 and Learjet 35 A (bought full price months ago without regrets). Recently with the 40% off discount the Cessna 441 and Mitsibishi MU-2-60 ! 

With a RealityXP GTN or GNS gauges it's another level !

I think this add-ons deserve more attention from simmers. I prefer my Flysimware aircraft even if they don't have the best textures set (The Falcon 50 apart very nice) or eye candy than others (no name here) but with no systems at all.

Thanks Flysimware !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PhilippeMendes said:

So I do.

Now I have their Falcon 50 and Learjet 35 A (bought full price months ago without regrets). Recently with the 40% off discount the Cessna 441 and Mitsibishi MU-2-60 ! 

With a RealityXP GTN or GNS gauges it's another level !

I think this add-ons deserve more attention from simmers. I prefer my Flysimware aircraft even if they don't have the best textures set (The Falcon 50 apart very nice) or eye candy than others (no name here) but with no systems at all.

Thanks Flysimware !

The eyecandy is coming. FSW has work on the 414 outsourced to a great texture company, and WickedBacon (Lear overhauler) has said he will eventually get to retexturing the Mu-2 as well. FSW is about to be a much bigger player. Have fun w the MOO! 🙂 

• Like 2