Sign in to follow this  
AndreNr22

King Air

Hey guys,

i bought the Milviz 350i and I am really loving her. I just wanted to know how good Flight 1 King Air 200 is compared to the 350i von Milviz. I am a real world Pilot, so it should have a Good Garmin etc. . 

cheers,

Andre 

Flight1 B200 is good.

She is smaller than the 350i obviously, but makes up for it in performance with the Blackhawk engine mods and Raisbeck props.

G1000 Avionics is there, but no NEXRAD or Lighting warnings. I think TCAS is featured though (it was a while back since I flew the F1 B200). I prefer the Collins avionics for sure, less cumbersome interface wise.

Since you already have the Milviz, prepared to be somewhat disappointed with the graphics - both inside and outside. Which is to be expected since the F1 B200 is at least 7 years old?  The B200 is not a "bad" purchase, but unless you get it on sale, I think you just might end up disappointed.

• Like 1

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

The G1000 is just different that ProLine.  I don't recall the G1000 doing any sort of VNAV or VPATH (aka the it's not built into the F1 version) but laterally it did things very well.  I do recall they had the "vnav banana" - the little arc that shows at what point you will hit an altitude selected.

Systems wise it's very good, and an overall fun plane to fly.  It would definitely be pretty old now visually...but I liked it far better than their Mustang

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Unless you want the variety to fly different KA models and/or avionic packages, I would not recommend the B200.  I own both having purchased the F1 model during my 4 or 5 year wait for the Milviz (got it for $50 way back when).  As noted above, the B200 is getting long in the tooth compared to today's graphics and avionics software.  After flying the Milviz 350i (even with the issues awaiting SP release), I have no desire to fly the KA200 because of its age.

Once the Milviz is updated with the new SP and their planned improvements, I can't imagine wanting to fly any other twin turbo until we see what the new simulator brings 😀

• Like 1

WAT1460.png

thank you very much guys! 

Stay safe! :)

Edited by AndreNr22

I concur with what's been previously said - the F1 is good, but showing its age. Turbine engine wise, it was one of the first addon to correctly depict the behavior of the engines in the FSX/P3D world. It has a quite advanced "persistent" mode with engines cranking up hours, brakes that wear out, and also it has icing modelization.

If it had updated graphics it would be so great.

• Like 1

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 32 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 2080 TI OS : Win 10 PRO Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, 2x Saitek Radios, 1x Saitek Multipanel, 1x Saitek Proflight Switch, Custom homecockpit.

14 hours ago, vcarlo said:

Once the Milviz is updated with the new SP and their planned improvements, I can't imagine wanting to fly any other twin turbo until we see what the new simulator brings

Will that ever happen?.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

We're working on two major FMS/Magenta line bugs.  When those are resolved, out the door she goes.

• Like 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

39 minutes ago, edpatino said:

Will that ever happen?.

Cheers, Ed

I understand your frustration, Ed.  As I posted in Milviz forum, I feel very fortunate that I have not experienced any issues that prevent me from comfortably flying numerous flights on VATSIM in heavy live traffic and complying with ATC commands at all times.  I sincerely hope the SP resolves the issues that many users are reporting which prevents them from enjoying this great aircraft.

WAT1460.png

Here's just 3 quick pics of the exterior and interior of the F1.  It still looks fine... I mean it's not FS9 style haha

I am using ENVTEX and shade so the colors and brightness is a lot different than default

But yeah, their G1000 was custom made - it's the best G1000 to date for any ESP sim... it will do sids/stars/IAPs/airways.  You can activate leg, Directo, do OBS mode.  It's really decent.  Before the MV 350 came out, it's probably just under the Majestic Q400 in terms of systems.

49695177391_0f47b2dd37_o.pngf1ext by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

49695536052_e092dc95d1_o.png

f1vc2 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

49694706888_d14f3caa0c_o.pngf1ext2 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Edited by ryanbatcund
  • Like 3

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

On 3/23/2020 at 9:27 AM, AndreNr22 said:

Hey guys,

i bought the Milviz 350i and I am really loving her. I just wanted to know how good Flight 1 King Air 200 is compared to the 350i von Milviz. I am a real world Pilot, so it should have a Good Garmin etc. . 

cheers,

Andre 

If you happen to own the GTN 750, you can shoehorn that into the Carenado C90GTX and end up with a very nice airplane..

https://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=54606&title=gtn-750-in-c90-gtx

Bert

12 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Here's just 3 quick pics of the exterior and interior of the F1.  It still looks fine... I mean it's not FS9 style haha

I am using ENVTEX and shade so the colors and brightness is a lot different than default

But yeah, their G1000 was custom made - it's the best G1000 to date for any ESP sim... it will do sids/stars/IAPs/airways.  You can activate leg, Directo, do OBS mode.  It's really decent.  Before the MV 350 came out, it's probably just under the Majestic Q400 in terms of systems.

49695177391_0f47b2dd37_o.pngf1ext by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

49695536052_e092dc95d1_o.png

f1vc2 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

49694706888_d14f3caa0c_o.pngf1ext2 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

that sound great and great pictures! I think i will purchase it. Thank u were much!