Sign in to follow this  
ericbolt

Feelthere E190 Veers on Runway on Takeoff Roll

Sometimes I have this issue where when taking off in the feelthere E190, it will just veer off to the left. Yes, I am applying full rudder to try to counteract this and no the wind isnt so strong it is pushing me off the runway. In the past I have had some luck turning autorudder on in the sim settings. I did this today when leaving Boston, but no dice. I still veered off the runway. This is literally the only aircraft I have issues with (it happens in the 195 as well). 

Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks!

It needs a bit more information. What are you using to control the rudder.  Do you use FSUIPC or P3D to calibrate the control.  If you have set up a FSUIPC profile for this aircraft it could account for others not being affected.  At what speed do you notice the veering begin.  Have you set up a steering tiller control function.

As you say it always veers to the left it suggests the rudder trim may not be central, or perhaps you are getting differential thrust.  Also, have you checked the left right fuel balance.

Do you have a single or dual throttle control.  Are you sure the brakes are calibrated correctly.  Do you have a suitable null zone set for the rudder centre position.  Although these last 2 things would probably affect your other aircraft.

• Upvote 1

John B

22 hours ago, ericbolt said:

Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks!

You asked for advice. Did the suggestions help?

John B

On 3/24/2020 at 1:50 PM, Biggles2010 said:

You asked for advice. Did the suggestions help?

Just saw your response. I will try these tomorrow and let you know. Thanks!