Sign in to follow this  
keenrw

Great new update

Hi

I've not had much chance to try out the new 1.7 but i did today, can i just say it's a fantastic update and really looking forward to new versions, only a few things I would like to see ... plan a route for towing the A/C so you can use it online if ATC allow (i would if i was controlling that day) and better tugs like the ones that connect directly to the front landing gear without the bar.

Thanks again and keep up the good work , its setting the bar ATM

Rich

ugcx_banner.png

On 3/24/2020 at 10:42 AM, keenrw said:

I've not had much chance to try out the new 1.7 but i did today, can i just say it's a fantastic update

Thank you!!!, it's always good to hear good comments, it gives us more energy to continue improving it, we know it's not perfect, but with each change/fix/update we will towards that final purpose, to have all our users happy!

Again Thank you!

• Like 1

spacer.png

On 3/24/2020 at 10:42 AM, keenrw said:

plan a route for towing the A/C so you can use it online if ATC allow

You mean to have a user-defined towing route to the parking? or allow the user to modify it?

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Manuel82 said:

You mean to have a user-defined towing route to the parking? or allow the user to modify it?

Say for example you are on Vatsim and would like to tow your A/C from say stand 135 to stand 4 ...you would have to use the computed route and not one that ATC give you so it would be good if you can add an option to make a fresh  route for the tow truck to follow that matches ATC instructions.

Edited by keenrw

ugcx_banner.png

21 minutes ago, keenrw said:

Say for example you are on Vatsim and would like to tow your A/C from say stand 135 to stand 4 ...you would have to use the computed route and not one that ATC give you so it would be good if you can add an option to make a fresh  route for the tow truck to follow that matches ATC instructions.

So it's basicly a new route that you draw on the map then make the tow to follow it, that's like a user define route 🙂

• Like 1

spacer.png

17 hours ago, Manuel82 said:

So it's basicly a new route that you draw on the map then make the tow to follow it, that's like a user define route 🙂

yep mate , if it can be done then fantastic

ugcx_banner.png