Sign in to follow this  
simbol

Flight Sim Expo 2020 / FSReborn

Dear All,

In line with current pandemic events we have decided to cancel our intentions of attending the Flight Sim Expo 2020 in Vegas. This decision hasn't been taken lightly, but in line with the following facts:

1. We have close friends and family members which has been already severely affected by catastrophic events due to the current pandemic situation.
  2. The safety of our staff and customers is our top priority.
  3. Our business is located in the United Kingdom -Which is currently under total lock-down for at least 3 weeks and the government hinted this could be extended for up to 12 weeks-.
  4. Attending an event like the Flight Sim Expo requires a lot of planning for all sort of logistics, specially when such event is being hosted in another country. Unfortunately current state of affairs means it is impossible to plan or book anything at all, making the logistics to arrive at the venue impossible.

So for these reason we believe the best course of action is to cancel any plans to attend this show and instead focus our resources to continue developing content that we can deliver to customers instead.

We wish everyone all the best possible outcome during these difficult times and please remember, staying at home save life's... 

Kind Regards,

Simbol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I can't believe they haven't cancelled the event. 

• Upvote 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

12 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I bet it's cancelled; if its not, I doubt many people will attend...

Matt King

18 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I believe their stance is to ask exhibitors if they want it cancelled or postponed to another date before they make a wider announcement.

There is no question of it happening on the original date.