Sign in to follow this  
AlexChen

Lower Part of The Aircraft Shows Black Texture

Nothing wrong with the download, it looks fine!  Please use the BBCode from Imgur and paste it directly into your posts to embed your image instead of posting a link!

korean.JPG

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

14 hours ago, charliearon said:

Nothing wrong with the download, it looks fine!  Please use the BBCode from Imgur and paste it directly into your posts to embed your image instead of posting a link!

korean.JPG

Mine was exact same as yours before entering the game, but once i was in game, the lower part of the aircraft still shows black texture.

Technically, what is shown in my screenshot is the aircraft in the Sim!  I will try it again and start a flight.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Well, I'll be dipped in 💩  Never seen this happen before!  This will take some time to investigate!

737.JPG

Charlie Aron

OK, now my mind is totally blown!  I just tried 2 new textures for this TDS 737Max8.  I think I give up!

YIKES.JPG

YIKES1.JPG

Charlie Aron

It's a matter of wrong configuration (in the aircraft title line), something that happens with a lot in TDS "compilations" found on various FS sites.

See schematic below:

EJyn9IN.jpg

If you use "0101", or even "0000", it will probably look a lot better.

Edited by Penz
  • Like 1

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

Are you saying make the change in the area I show?

737.JPG

Charlie Aron

No, in the title line for the individual livery.

The title line for my (sole) 8MAX says:

FREEWARE_(C)_TDS_16AUG2013_738MAX_LEAPX1B--P2WM_+A7000_+D00_+B0

Edited by Penz
  • Like 1

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

OK, thanks Penz!  Just changed the A,B, and D to 0000 each in the title= line and all is good!

737max.JPG

• Like 1

Charlie Aron

Now that i see this, i have to ask something, i have this like biiiiig issue with the TDS 737 max, a black stripe is just in the middle of my plane, i dont know how to upload images in this forum, sorry 

in other forums i saw that i could be because of the satcom, you know, the thing in the airplanes roof so it can have internet and that sort of things

Can sombody help me??