Sign in to follow this  
Vineguy

T.M16000M throttle set up help please.

I recently purchased a T.M16000M joystick. I can set up everything fine when using either FSXSE and P3DV4.5. The problem I have is getting the throttle slider to work correctly. I can use the calibration procedures in either sim or use FSUIPC. The problems I have is I can advance the slider to 100% but when I bring the slider all the way back the engines only return to about 50% If I use the keyboard F1 the engines will come back to idle. 

Any ideas?

Gigabyte P67A-UD3-B3 | Intel i-7700k  4.5 Ghz | RTX 3060 | 32GB OCZ DDR3, 1330 | 35" Curved Samsung monitor. | Windows 10 Home Pro Edition Premium | Samsung 1TB SSD | Samsung 1TB SSD |  UTLive/ P3DV5.3/ SF, AS P3D5.3  MSFS 2020.

I have both the T.16000M joystick and the TWCS throttle (also from Thrustmaster) and normally use the slider on the T.16000M to apply the reversers on the engines. I don't find the slider on the T.16000M to be realistic enough to apply throttle, just because its range of action is too short. Try re-calibrating it within P3D (or FSX:SE) and if you're not successful I would recommend you to add the TWCS throttle to your setup.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Thanks for that info Ed. I have tried to calibrate it in both sims.

Gigabyte P67A-UD3-B3 | Intel i-7700k  4.5 Ghz | RTX 3060 | 32GB OCZ DDR3, 1330 | 35" Curved Samsung monitor. | Windows 10 Home Pro Edition Premium | Samsung 1TB SSD | Samsung 1TB SSD |  UTLive/ P3DV5.3/ SF, AS P3D5.3  MSFS 2020.

If you are flying any of the PMDG jetliners, go for FSInt from rksoftware to bind your buttons to any PMDG switch/button/knob in an easy way.

No calibration function yet in the release that is available now.

Hi, Vineguy. I just got the same joystick 2 days ago. Did you go to the website and download the drivers? I have full range throttle, no issues. And the manual is on the site, too.

Hope this helps.

Mike

TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI)MOTHERBOARD 
AMD Ryzen 5 5900X CPU-LIQUID COOLED
AMD RADEON RX 6900 XT
32GB RAM G-SKILL TRIDENT Z
SAMSUNG SSD 980 PRO 2TB

Hi Mike. Yes, I did download the latest driver and the manual came with the joystick in PDF form. I searched their website FAQ and couldn't find any help there. Like I said, it will go to full throttle but only retard them to about half way when moving the slider all the way back.