Sign in to follow this  
joby33y

P3Dv4 - Setting "Favorite" Vehicles - stop the scroll / jump

When on the "Select Vehicle" screen, you'll notice a column entitled "Favorite".  This is handy for many reasons, not to mention simply hiding those that are not frequently used.  

Ever notice the jumping / scrolling that occurs when marking a vehicle as 'favorite' , causing you to have to re-locate the group of aircraft you were at ?   I just discovered that by holding down <shift> while clicking your favorite, causes the screen / column to stay put, avoiding the need to re-scroll for the next selection.  

cheers, 

rgds, JB

Intel 11900K @ 5.0GHz, MSI Z590, 32GB G.Skill 3600Mhz, RTX 4080 MSI Ventus, GoFlight modules, HP Reverb G2 VR, FlyVirtual.net, Private Pilot SEL rating

Great tip! Thanks. I set favourites all the time.

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Looks like I might have posted that one too soon  ....!!  It worked for a few minutes, then suddenly its back to jumping around.  I will continue to work with it.  Look fwd to other feedback to figure this out.    

cheers

rgds, JB

Intel 11900K @ 5.0GHz, MSI Z590, 32GB G.Skill 3600Mhz, RTX 4080 MSI Ventus, GoFlight modules, HP Reverb G2 VR, FlyVirtual.net, Private Pilot SEL rating