Sign in to follow this  
spokes2112

15+ years of flight simming in 23:42

The other day Ron had requested a photo of a cockpit of which I thought I had - didn't.
Looking thru the 8000+ photos/images again would be a chore..
Then I remembered "Irfanview", the Swiss Army knife of dealing with images.
Going through those 8000 images took just 20 minutes. )))

While experimenting a bit with the "slideshow" subset of Irfanview was able to isolate just the flight sim folders and use those.
Then it dawned on me, by using certain settings within slideshow I could show all of them in just a short amount of time.
So here you have it - 4796 images in a little movie going back to my first year of RTWR ( think FSHost ) and include events from other sites.
These are not checked for content, they may or may not include parts of the 3173 images uploaded to Dropbox (newer MP/RTWR photos) & are in no particular order.

Let your mind creep back in time by viewing or downloading (535mb) here.
P.S. - I should really seek some treatment for hoarding! ✈️ 👀 😂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

Roman,

That's really cool looking through all those images. Thanks for sharing!

Can never go wrong with Floyd...that's a different version of "Shine On..."  than I've heard before, and doesn't sound like it's from Dark Side. I actually have an original master disk (vinyl) of Dark Side I bought in the 70's.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

A master disk of Dark Side of the Moon would be incredible with headphones.   But remember, Shine on You Crazy Diamond is from Wish You Were Here, my favorite Pink Floyd album.

Eric Anderson

Wonderful, Roman. Lots of memories of adventures together, splendid flights ... and a few rough landings. And most important, the terrific camaraderie. 😎

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

7 hours ago, SimSlim said:

A master disk of Dark Side of the Moon would be incredible with headphones.   But remember, Shine on You Crazy Diamond is from Wish You Were Here, my favorite Pink Floyd album.

Well now that's a word not allowed good point...lol...I did't even remember what album it was on! Wish you were here is indeed a great album. The Dark Side album really is something with headphones. I also have the MoFi CD of Dark Side, but the vinyl sounds better.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB