Sign in to follow this  
Norwegian

PTA applying preset error

Hello,

I have reinstalled my Sim, and are trying to install PTA. Before i started i backed up my ShadersHLSL folder.
Now i am getting the following errors:

ERROR applying preset: source file C:\Users\Kim\Desktop\PTA\SHADERS_BACKUP\General.fx not found
ERROR applying preset: source file C:\Users\Kim\Desktop\PTA\SHADERS_BACKUP\GPUTerrain.fx not found
ERROR applying preset: source file C:\Users\Kim\Desktop\PTA\SHADERS_BACKUP\PostProcess\HDR.hlsl not found

At first i thought that i had a preset for an older version of PTA, so i downloaded a preset for version 2.66, but still the same errors.

Any ideas?

I've been away from the sim for a good while and am having the same messages appear in 2.67.

Based on my notes, I deleted PTA from my hard drive, then uninstalled the P3D client using control panel, then reinstalled the client. The errors persist even though PTA asks for my activation (first time run).

Edited by snpower

ATP BE300 BE400 CE500 CE560XL DA20 MU300

In my case I needed to be on v2.66 v. 2.67...

ATP BE300 BE400 CE500 CE560XL DA20 MU300

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.