Sign in to follow this  
mike stryczek

difficulties fully initializing 1.75 b04

having some difficulties fully initializing your program. 1.75 b04
When I click the globe to create database it starts doing it but it stops after barely a few hundred airports , never goes beyond that.
 I can tell there is a problem because the RealTraffic is only in the air never on the ground and I am not getting any AI GAs.
When I was running 1.6 the database creation took quite a long time and the size of the file was drastically bigger I could see several thousand airports been created in the process.
I tried uninstalling, running as administrator and every trick that I can think of but nothing helps with creation of a database.
It seems like it never quite completes
mike

Sim,PC, monitor,prescription glasses, chair.

1 hour ago, mike stryczek said:
having some difficulties fully initializing your program. 1.75 b04
When I click the globe to create database it starts doing it but it stops after barely a few hundred airports , never goes beyond that.
 I can tell there is a problem because the RealTraffic is only in the air never on the ground and I am not getting any AI GAs.
When I was running 1.6 the database creation took quite a long time and the size of the file was drastically bigger I could see several thousand airports been created in the process.
I tried uninstalling, running as administrator and every trick that I can think of but nothing helps with creation of a database.
It seems like it never quite completes
mike

I assume that you mean LorbyLiveTraffic?
Unfortunately, without the complete database the app can't work. If I understand correctly, the 1.6 can read your scenery library and 1.7 can't? That would be very odd indeed, the BGL scanner didn't really change between the two versions.

What simulator are you using?
Does it always stop at the same number of sceneries?
Any idea which scenery could be holding it up?
Did you recently rearrange your scenery, create any symlinks (mklink command) that could send the scanner into a loop?
Is there a logfile in \Documents\LorbyLiveTraffic Files that perhaps contains an error message?

To reset the app back to factory defaults, delete/rename these folders:

C:\Users\...\Documents\LorbyLiveTraffic * Files
C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\LORBY_SI\LorbyLiveTraffic *

Best regards

LORBY-SI

Thank you for your response.

I deleted the folders to create fresh situation.
I tried to run database and it stops again at about 600 airports.
When I experimented earlier I reinstalled 1.6 without touching anything in a simulator and it run database correctly.
Here is the log then I found.

------------------------------

3/28/2020 12:24:58 PM.215 : Import failed: SQL logic error or missing database
unrecognized token: "'POLO FLAT"
3/28/2020 12:24:58 PM.301 : Import failed:    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at LorbyLiveTraffic.Database.RunwayInformationDbHandler.AddComRadio(ComRadioInformation entry)
   at LorbyLiveTraffic.Database.SceneryScanner.bgWSceneryScanner_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
3/28/2020 12:30:43 PM.614 : simconnect_OnRecvAssignedObjectId  EXCEPTION!
3/28/2020 12:30:43 PM.614 : System.NullReferenceException
3/28/2020 12:30:43 PM.614 : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
3/28/2020 12:30:43 PM.615 :    at LorbyLiveTraffic.Definitions.ResetModel(String title)
   at LorbyLiveTraffic.MainDialog.DequeueCreatedAc(AiAircraft& returnAc)
   at LorbyLiveTraffic.AiHandler.createWaypointsForAi(UInt32 objectId)
   at LorbyLiveTraffic.MainDialog.simconnect_OnRecvAssignedObjectId(SimConnect sender, SIMCONNECT_RECV_ASSIGNED_OBJECT_ID data)

-----------------------------------

mike

Hello Mike,

this looks like a fairly common database error. A character string in one of the COM radio station informations that are embedded in the BGL files is breaking an SQL command. This shouldn't happen, all SQL statements are protected against that kind of thing, so it must be relatively unique (for example using an unsupported character encoding). Can you make any sense at all of the "POLO FLAT" designator, which airport that could belong to? It must be an addon, otherwise I would get the same error. Possibly an old one, from the FSX/FS9 era?

The only thing that I can do on short notice is to catch the error in my current development version 1.76 and send you a copy. But it is not complete yet, so there might be other issues. If you want to try that, please send me an email, the address is on the last page of the manual.

Best regards

LORBY-SI

2 hours ago, Lorby_SI said:

Can you make any sense at all of the "POLO FLAT" designator, which airport that could belong to? It must be an addon,

that was a good idea.
That must’ve been something  that your program didn’t like.
I started eliminating my addon folders one by one and sure enough one of them was a problem.
I temporarily eliminated it and I was able to build nice database.

There is an airport called  YPFT"POLO FLAT"  in that folder.
It looks like I’m fixed thanks to you Oliver.
respect

mike