Sign in to follow this  
abranpuko

ground aircraft repeat

hello.

Wht should i type on "atc_id" to make ground traffic not repeat? i mean, when i begin a flight, i can discover that there are 5 "skyteam" of the same airline (and in real life, it has noly one or two). what could i do to make this "skyteam" be injected just ione time?

thanks.

another question:  i have observed that some plane dissapear on runway, and after, (20 seconds more or less) they reappear there, in the same place to continue their trip. Wtching flightradar24. Is there a way that this plane does not dissappear? we are sure that the only thing that he can do os going to the apron. 

thanks again!!

I think you are not talking about ground traffic repeat because ground traffic is live traffic and real... 

If you meant static parked aircraft, well there is nothing much you can do about it other then lowering the parking percentage. 

Second question: no I cannot prevent if to disappear because not all aircraft reappear after 20 seconds and they would be blocking the next aircraft landing. 

Do note that PSXT already exists 4,5 years and almost all ideas to improve it have been proposed already 🙂

Oh thanks!

i thoutgh i had heard about naming "special" or similar to make difference. like this, when software read "special" it owuld use it only one time.

9 hours ago, abranpuko said:

i thoutgh i had heard about naming "special" or similar to make difference. like this, when software read "special" it owuld use it only one time.

You can read about that in the Manual, chapter livery matching.

• Upvote 1