Sign in to follow this  
Noooch

New Alpha invitation wave today?

In their last update, they mentionned they will " finalize any changes/communicate to the community, once we release the updated Alpha build" so early this week.

Do you expect those who registered early and have waited for months will finally get access this week? 🙏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've been registered since early September and I won't be holding my breath till I see others getting an email. That said I wish ya the best of luck for getting in it. 

• Like 3

Rather than being invited into the Alpha, I would actually prefer to get access to the Alpha testers forums instead. I would really like to see what the testers have found and if MS have started to fix things, or if they're waiting to do that in the Beta.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

26 minutes ago, jlund said:

Rather than being invited into the Alpha, I would actually prefer to get access to the Alpha testers forums instead. I would really like to see what the testers have found and if MS have started to fix things, or if they're waiting to do that in the Beta.

You already have the answer to that since there have been various builds and some changelogs were provided in the latest public updates too.

I think like Baber does, i don't expect any changes in the amount of 16gb users being invited. Or with weaker GPUs at this point. Most likely in Beta, but not now.

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

43 minutes ago, jlund said:

I am with you 100% here, even to read only without any posting right. That would be great for non alpha testers.

Edited by domkle
  • Like 3

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

1 hour ago, jlund said:

That would be great. They could open to the other insiders with no option to post anything, just read and see the screenshots. That would be enough to me right now.

1 hour ago, jlund said:

I still prefer an invitation 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

"32gb users who registered early will be getting the invites only. 16gb users, prepare yourselves to get disappointed once again."

Where have you seen this, and why would you think that? I don't expect to get an invite, but I would assume MS would like to test the sim on as many PC configurations and internet connections, as possible to be able to make a min. requirements.

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

1 hour ago, domkle said:

I am with you 100% here, even to read only without any posting right. That would be great for non alpha testers.

As you would be gaining knowledge of the current state of MSFS I think we'd still have to sign an NDA?

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

Pretty unlikely they will send out new invitations without giving dates on when these invites go out on their weekly updates first.

• Upvote 1

machine specs drive the invites

Asus P6T deluxe v.2 MB, i7 940 3.5ghz CPU, 6gb ddr3 1600 Ram, ,1K watt Antec PS, 300gb 10k rpm vraptor HDD, Windows 7pro 64, nvidea 470 GTX, Track IR4, Matrox TH2G w/21" displays, Saitek X52 pro hotas and yoke, CH pedels, Butt Kicker

1 hour ago, eaim said:

As you would be gaining knowledge of the current state of MSFS I think we'd still have to sign an NDA?

Where’s the Book that I put my right hand on it pronto and swear ?

Edited by domkle
  • Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

2 hours ago, jlund said:

"32gb users who registered early will be getting the invites only. 16gb users, prepare yourselves to get disappointed once again."

Where have you seen this, and why would you think that? I don't expect to get an invite, but I would assume MS would like to test the sim on as many PC configurations and internet connections, as possible to be able to make a min. requirements.

How about 16 gig users who upgraded to 32 and registered again last week?

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!