Sign in to follow this  
Noooch

New Alpha invitation wave today?

In their last update, they mentionned they will " finalize any changes/communicate to the community, once we release the updated Alpha build" so early this week.

Do you expect those who registered early and have waited for months will finally get access this week? 🙏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've been registered since early September and I won't be holding my breath till I see others getting an email. That said I wish ya the best of luck for getting in it. 

• Like 3

Rather than being invited into the Alpha, I would actually prefer to get access to the Alpha testers forums instead. I would really like to see what the testers have found and if MS have started to fix things, or if they're waiting to do that in the Beta.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

26 minutes ago, jlund said:

Rather than being invited into the Alpha, I would actually prefer to get access to the Alpha testers forums instead. I would really like to see what the testers have found and if MS have started to fix things, or if they're waiting to do that in the Beta.

You already have the answer to that since there have been various builds and some changelogs were provided in the latest public updates too.

I think like Baber does, i don't expect any changes in the amount of 16gb users being invited. Or with weaker GPUs at this point. Most likely in Beta, but not now.

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, jlund said:

I am with you 100% here, even to read only without any posting right. That would be great for non alpha testers.

Edited by domkle
  • Like 3

Dominique

Simming since 1981 - Prepar3D v3 on a 4770 @ 4.4 GHz and a 1080 @ 2560*1440 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals -

1 hour ago, jlund said:

That would be great. They could open to the other insiders with no option to post anything, just read and see the screenshots. That would be enough to me right now.

1 hour ago, jlund said:

I still prefer an invitation 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

"32gb users who registered early will be getting the invites only. 16gb users, prepare yourselves to get disappointed once again."

Where have you seen this, and why would you think that? I don't expect to get an invite, but I would assume MS would like to test the sim on as many PC configurations and internet connections, as possible to be able to make a min. requirements.

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

1 hour ago, domkle said:

I am with you 100% here, even to read only without any posting right. That would be great for non alpha testers.

As you would be gaining knowledge of the current state of MSFS I think we'd still have to sign an NDA?

Main PC: AMD Ryzen 3800X, GIGABYTE X570 Auros Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3200 MHz RAM, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD, SAMSUNG QVO (1TB) SSD, 2 * 1 TB M.2 2280 Nvme SSD, Toshiba (4TB) HDD, WD (2TB) HDD, PALIT GTX 1070* 8 GB vRAM, CORSAIR H100i GTX Water cooler, SAITEK X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, SAITEK YOKE, 2 * SAITEK throttles, SAITEK PEDALS

*new GPU planned (30xx or Big Navi) when I can get one but I may have to wait a short time (ie the more vRam the better or whatever I can afford) to see what's best for me.

Pretty unlikely they will send out new invitations without giving dates on when these invites go out on their weekly updates first.

• Upvote 1

machine specs drive the invites

Asus P6T deluxe v.2 MB, i7 940 3.5ghz CPU, 6gb ddr3 1600 Ram, ,1K watt Antec PS, 300gb 10k rpm vraptor HDD, Windows 7pro 64, nvidea 470 GTX, Track IR4, Matrox TH2G w/21" displays, Saitek X52 pro hotas and yoke, CH pedels, Butt Kicker

1 hour ago, aleex said:

I still prefer an invitation 

Same here 😊

• Like 1

Ken

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, eaim said:

As you would be gaining knowledge of the current state of MSFS I think we'd still have to sign an NDA?

Where’s the Book that I put my right hand on it pronto and swear ?

Edited by domkle
  • Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 - Prepar3D v3 on a 4770 @ 4.4 GHz and a 1080 @ 2560*1440 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals -

2 hours ago, jlund said:

"32gb users who registered early will be getting the invites only. 16gb users, prepare yourselves to get disappointed once again."

Where have you seen this, and why would you think that? I don't expect to get an invite, but I would assume MS would like to test the sim on as many PC configurations and internet connections, as possible to be able to make a min. requirements.

How about 16 gig users who upgraded to 32 and registered again last week?

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, NVidia 1060 6 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, Crucial MX500 SSD

You Tube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!