Sign in to follow this  
boytal91

FAOR ILS Incorrect alignment 21R

58 minutes ago, boytal91 said:

anyone else have this issue the GP doesn"t work only the LOC for 21R into FAOR?

i have Gaffer Sims O. R. Tambo International Airport

GAFFER SIMULATIONS - OR TAMBO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT P3D4

I don't have your addon, but the LOC and GS work for me with the default P3D FAOR airport using a frequency of 110.90MHz for Rwy 21R.  So you could try using the default airport and if all works OK, then you know the problem is with your addon from Gaffer Simulations.

Al

4 hours ago, ark said:

I don't have your addon, but the LOC and GS work for me with the default P3D FAOR airport using a frequency of 110.90MHz for Rwy 21R.  So you could try using the default airport and if all works OK, then you know the problem is with your addon from Gaffer Simulations.

Al

Do you have any updates from FSAero?

24 minutes ago, boytal91 said:

Do you have any updates from FSAero?

I do not use FSAero.  I do periodically update the FSX and P3D Nav databases from

https://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html

Al

34 minutes ago, boytal91 said:

I thinks thats why cuz i looked at old charts 21r didn't use to be a full ILS 

does mess up any scenery you have?

I don't have any addon scenery. My primary interest is in flying IFR procedures and scenery is not very important to me as long as the runway is where it is supposed to be when I break out of the clouds.  😉  I have not noticed any scenery problems from updating the Nav database via the site I listed above. And the Nav updating is reversible since the update procedure saves all the original files. I have not had a reason to try reversing an update, however, and so can't say from firsthand experience I know that works well for sure.

Al

Edited by ark