Sign in to follow this  
Graeme Wright

simMarket : 1 Giveaway, 1 Day, Every Day

Man, you've got to feel the love from Sim Skunk Works. That's the third of their aircraft they've straight given away now, and for both FSX and P3D4. Thanks guys!

posted in error , thanks Flyfox

Edited by MaDDogz
  • Upvote 1

Luke Pype

3 hours ago, MaDDogz said:

Reports of the above  installer is changing the dll.xml file. Back up before install!

I guess you mix it up with Simwork Studio‘s F-4B Phantom II.

• Upvote 1

Felix

couldn't get the f104 to work on my system. I get a black model and some message comes up that this is an "unprotected version." Not sure why. I ran the keyless installer too.... 

8 minutes ago, rightseat said:

couldn't get the f104 to work on my system. I get a black model and some message comes up that this is an "unprotected version." Not sure why. I ran the keyless installer too.... 

You need to download the textures from their site.

1 hour ago, dbw1 said:

You need to download the textures from their site.

Thanks

1 hour ago, rightseat said:

Thanks

I bought this one a couple days ago after getting the freebie fiat they offered.....great aircraft. Figured the F104 would be as well and it is. No regrets paying for it. 

• Upvote 1

I think once this month is over, I'm going to be able to make an around the world flight in aircraft I got for free, hopping just to airports I got for free from these devs. Pretty awesome

Edited by rightseat
spelling
  • Like 2

This program does not install for me. It basically says I have an invalid character in my P3DV4 path...

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

Today's item appears to be Uncle-Yuu - Aba Hongyuan Airport - X-Plane 11

https://secure.simmarket.com/uncle-yuu-aba-hongyuan-airport-x-plane-11.phtml

Aba Hongyuan Airport is a high plateau airport located in western Sichuan, China. It's the 9th highest airport , with over 3500 meters elevation, of China. Surrounded by Hongyuan steppe, make it enjoyable to fly in such a beautiful place, also challenging because of the high altitude and terrain. It takes only 40min to fly from Chengdu to Hongyuan.