simMarket : 1 Giveaway, 1 Day, Every Day

And the next ones are:

April 18: Virtualcol Dornier 328 FSX, P3D V2/4

April 19: Digital Design ULLI

• Like 3

3 hours ago, kiki said:

April 19: Digital Design ULLI

Wow, that is amazing!
I bought it long ago and absolutely don't regret it.
For 0.0 euro it's ... 😲😱

• Like 5

This creation of a 172 is a great little float plane. I got a few hours on one back in the 70s. Still smile when I think about it. 

Just now, PhilipN said:

Where are you finding the future schedule of giveaways?

Simmarket FB page

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

I've downloaded today's giveaway (the Virtualcol Do328), and whenever I try to install it, it says, "ERROR:  There are no supported platforms installed or their Windows Registry information is absent.  Setup will exit."  The problem is, I have FSX installed and it's not giving me the chance to select its location.  Is there any fix for this?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PhilipN said:

I've downloaded today's giveaway (the Virtualcol Do328), and whenever I try to install it, it says, "ERROR: ......

I'll have a look. I've been on the fence wanting to buy this cute little jet..and now I don't have to! :cool:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

So, I installed the 328 just fine. I unpacked the zip file to a spare folder - not direct to FSX. I then ran the exe, agreed to the terms. The installer then gave me two options - stand alone FSX boxed or Steam, or both boxed AND steam on my PC. I ticked stand alone Steam. It then gave me the installation directory (it found my steam installation) with an option to browse. I let the installer carry on. No issues, sorry.

I then fired up the sim and selected Gandalf airways livery (328Jet) as it would be bloody wizard if I figured out how to start it without the instructions :biggrin: as my default FSX flight is zero fuel and cold & dark. Fired her up and blasted off from St. Helena.

Nice external textures, functional looking panel and VC with a reasonable amount of bells & whistles, but with typical Virtualcol, I'd say cartoon/ "plain-ness". It works, but it's no eye candy in terms of Caernado.

Mark Robinson

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

16 hours ago, Shomron said:

Simmarket FB page

Whats a FB page at simmarket.

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

FB = facebook:wink:

• Upvote 1

Mark Robinson

I'm wondering if one of the addons I've installed recently has changed my registry so that the Virtualcol installer doesn't recognize it.  It's still just giving me that same message.

I purchased my first SimMarket item in 2002, FS-Scene Europe ... I know other companies have been great giving away stuff through this period but SM stands out. I will say thanks and from now on SM will be my first stop when making a purchase !

• Upvote 1