Sign in to follow this  
Graeme Wright

simMarket : 1 Giveaway, 1 Day, Every Day

31 minutes ago, ZaxPwer said:

Is ULLI for P3D only or FSX as well?

the offer is for FS9, FSX, P3D, and XP10 :)

been grabbing all of these, even if P3D and  XPlane are still in my future... 

49 minutes ago, Citrus1494 said:

the offer is for FS9, FSX, P3D, and XP10 🙂

been grabbing all of these, even if P3D and  XPlane are still in my future... 

That is a great point!

13 hours ago, Nick_h said:

I purchased my first SimMarket item in 2002, FS-Scene Europe ... I know other companies have been great giving away stuff through this period but SM stands out. I will say thanks and from now on SM will be my first stop when making a purchase !

Exactly, I've bought tons of stuff from SM, and, if possible, will be buying their stuff first. 

5 hours ago, ZaxPwer said:

Is ULLI for P3D only or FSX as well?

Everything, FSX, P3Dv2-4, X-Plane 10, even FS2004!

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

Can I just say a massive thank you to everyone in the thread who has been bringing these free items to our attention? I was bit late to the party, but very much appreciating these daily presents now. 🙂

Bravo!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

just announced the next two days on facebook:

April 20th :
CENTRALSIM - SKPQ CACOM1 AIR BASE - CAPTAIN GERMAN OLANO AIR BASE FSX
https://secure.simmarket.com/centralsim-skpq-cacom1-air-base-captain-german-olano-air-base-fsx.phtml
93973905_2993704114022116_85737478223340

April 21st :
FEELTHERE - TOWER! 2011 MULTI or SINGLE PLAYER for Windows PC (XP or +)
https://secure.simmarket.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=TOWER+2011+-+MULTIPLAYER+VERSION+OR+TOWER+2011+-+SINGLE+VERSION
94143960_2993706560688538_86206801884028
now i can grab those expansion packs theyoften have on sale and see what they're about!

• Like 3

They usually post them in advance on facebook.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 hour ago, PhilipN said:

Doesn't look free to me at this time.

ah youre right, guess i grabbed the wrong link doh!

TODAY APRIL 22:

TOMORROW APRIL 23:

• Like 4

And it's the second giveaway product by Digital Design within just a few days, after St. Petersburg Pulkovo, and if one wants to include JustSim's Vnukovo (which, I believe, was developed in cooperation with Digital Design), it's even the third time. Very generous indeed. That makes me wonder what the thinking behind this is - does Digital Design have such great sales numbers that they can dare to be so generous? Or is it some kind of marketing strategy? It's particularly interesting because other (especially bigger) developers like FlyTampa or FSDreamTeam have no giveaways or even sales at all in this crisis. Aerosoft also only has sales, but no giveaway right now - and I would think that it would hurt them the least if they gave away at least one of their older sceneries for free.

Edited by FWAviation
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, FWAviation said:

does Digital Design have such great sales numbers that they can dare to be so generous? Or is it some kind of marketing strategy?

Maybe some people just have good hearts and sometimes enjoy sharing and making people's days? 🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1