Sign in to follow this  
Graeme Wright

simMarket : 1 Giveaway, 1 Day, Every Day

I'm also throwing my hat in the ring for SimMarket, and the various developers who participated.  A big thank you from me.   Definitely will be influenced in the future by what went down.  I won't forget this gesture, who participated and who did not. 

• Like 3

Kttd, well Said! I agree 100%.  I looked forward every day for what will be the next special. Thank-you SimMarket and all the Vendors that supported SM.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

oh, its certainly been noted..my black list got a little longer this month 😉

Take note dry breads! 😄

And a big thanks also from me to SimMarket, and to all those who participated in the giveaway.

Am i right in saying A2A gave away the most expensive product @ $50? (P-40)

• Like 1

Luke Pype

Probably Luke, but then again Iris Simulations gave us a whole boatload of aircraft for free which totals way over 50 bucks..(check out the prices still shown at SimMarket for example). This is no slur on A2A by the way (I willingly bought their excellent Connie some time ago), nor any other developer who engaged with the current chaos to give us stay at home free stuff.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Well said, last three posts and any other prior.

Asides from the 'freebies' I have also been buying from simMarket, albeit at reduced prices, but nevertheless, putting revenues their way. I never anticipate or expect 'free for nowt'.🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Big thanks to the developers and simmarket who contributed to make the worst month in recent history a bit better.  Love this community!

• Like 4

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

19 hours ago, Citrus1494 said:

yes the CJ is pretty nice for lack of bells and whistles like the higher priced versions (which is good for now)

Today's giveaway April 30:
MSK - Saab MFI-17 / PAC Mushshak (The Proficient) for FSX and P3D V2
https://secure.simmarket.com/msk-saab-mfi-17_pac-mushshak-(the-proficient)-fsx.phtml
95393069_3017741458285048_15604682841495

I noticed this is for P3Dv2. Has anyone installed this in P3DV4 and P3dV5?

Any feedback on how it works in either of these 2?

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

It worked in many ways, I thought I spared so much that I allowed myself to buy an expensive addon which I had rejected due to price. 

13 hours ago, HighBypass said:

Probably Luke, but then again Iris Simulations gave us a whole boatload of aircraft for free which totals way over 50 bucks..(check out the prices still shown at SimMarket for example). This is no slur on A2A by the way (I willingly bought their excellent Connie some time ago), nor any other developer who engaged with the current chaos to give us stay at home free stuff.

Yes indeed, I got the warthog and c27j free the other day.  Thank you IRIS Simulations...only tried the c27 so far...it’s pretty good too.

• Like 1

Luke Pype

BIG, BIG Thanks to Simmarket for hosting all the bandwidth and BIGGER thanks to all the generous devs who donated their hard work to make this a helluva month for flight sim! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Free Chicago airports for today!!!! Must be today!!  Happy downloading

signCopy.jpg

9 hours ago, Aharon said:

Free Chicago airports for today!!!! Must be today!!  Happy downloading

Missed it. WORD NOT ALLOWED!

13 hours ago, rightseat said:

WORD NOT ALLOWED!

Sorry but do not understand this statement???

signCopy.jpg

There are a bunch of words that the forum software will filter out and replace with that text.

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU