Sign in to follow this  
Hyperfocal

New Again

Hello,

My first sim experience was Microsoft Flight Simulator 98, and I continued as a member of several virtual airlines over a period of around ten years. I stopped flying virtually shortly after the release of FSX due to the time commitment required to get my career where I wanted it. A few weeks ago, I learned that Flight Simulator was in development and feel it’s an excellent time to pick up where I left off. Over the next several months, I’ll be reading as much as I can to learn about everything I’ve missed.

• Like 2

WELCOME! to AVSIM. Hope you enjoy your stay. If you're in a similar situation to quite a few of us here, then you'll have plenty of time to catch up due to having to stay at home, unless you're classed as a key worker, then thank you! :cool:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Thank you. I work in the banking/finance industry, so we're a bit busy at the moment (though we're certainly not key workers). 🙂

The hardest part will be waiting to get a PC until more detailed hardware specifications are available!