Sign in to follow this  
out

JustSim 9 products for 5 euro each - 24 hours only

9 sceneries by Justsim for P3D and X-Plane are now available at just 5 euros each (around 70% discount) for only 24 hours.

https://secure.simmarket.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=JUSTSIM+DÛSSELDORF+OR+JUSTSIM+RHODES+OR+JUSTSIM+LUXEMBOURG+OR+JUSTSIM+BARCELONA+OR+JUSTSIM+HAMBURG+OR+JUSTSIM+RIGA+OR+JUSTSIM+KLAGENFURT+OR+JUSTSIM+CHANIA+OR+JUSTSIM+DALAMAN&fbclid=IwAR3JSdDxB6Q0DRh31YSHZaQ6MyUHX8lU2bmTK12ffZujqsmIuPUUSJsMnAo

The sceneries are:
EDDL Dusseldorf
EDDH Hamburg
LEBL Barcelona
ELLX Luxembourg
EVRA Riga
LOWK Klagenfurt
LGRP Rhodes
LGSA Chania
LTBS Dalaman

Edited by Rafal
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

I bought Eight that I didn't have. What a deal.

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

Thanks, just picked up EDDH and EDDL.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Thanks for the heads-up.

Super initiative by Justsim... thank you!

Herman

PC Intel i9-9900KF | Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING motherboard | Corsair 64GB DDR4-3200 RAM | 1+2TB Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 SSD's | 3x 6TB Seagate 7200rpm harddisks | Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme RTX2080 Ti 11GB video card | Trustmaster T.1600M Hotas + CH Pedals | P3Dv4.5HF3 😃

FYI, some of the sale items have two versions. Make sure you choose the most recent one as JustSim tend to charge for updates. 

Barcelona and Duesseldorf for example have a v2 version you'll want to buy, rather than the original.  

• Like 2

Got 5 as a token of my appreciation for the freebies.

There's a BIG scenery and airport seller/dev that because of their lack of generosity and poor customer service I've black listed.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

1 hour ago, DJJose said:

Got 5 as a token of my appreciation for the freebies.

Got 4........

Got EDDH and EVRA today.

I'd actually bought EDDL twice in Simmarket by mistake two years apart Doh!

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

The German airports work beautifully with FTX Germany. At the sale price I want all the German airports. 😃

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

56 minutes ago, Jude Bradley said:

'd actually bought EDDL twice in Simmarket by mistake two years apart Doh!

I nearly had made that mistake as I had an Aerosoft version for FSX, which,supposedly has been updated to P3D but when I compared the Aerosoft version and the JustSim version, it was clear to see that the Aerosoft version was so, so outdated, so bought the JustSim version. At €6, a steal

I did have the Aerosoft version too, but got tired of manually installing it, and having out of date textures. Worth it. 

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

11 minutes ago, Jude Bradley said:

I did have the Aerosoft version too, but got tired of manually installing it, and having out of date textures. Worth it. 

That's what I thought too, and for  mere €6, it was worth it after first looking at the screenshots from simMarket

There are 5 buck sales on FSX too

Do any of German airports have cool taxiway bridges for a plane to taxi on bridge?

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg