Sign in to follow this  
himmelhorse

SimMarket daily give a ways

Hello all,

Being one to always being on the scrounge for good quality freeware, I have already taken advantage of the 1 APR offering, and I am incredibly grateful to SimMarket for this very generous gesture. I have yet to fly it due to registration key problems (just sorted out I notice)

However, my query is, how can I find out what each offering is and where will that be published (I assume that it will be on a daily basis) Will it be a daily announcement on this forum or announced through the SimMarket site.

If anyone has any idea regarding this, I would be very happy to hear about it.

Regards and stay safe during our journey through the Covid-19 Crisis.

Tony Chilcott

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Hi Tony,

You'll generally find the major SimMarket offerings published via the news feed at https://www.simflight.com/

Not every product going for free will pop up here of course, but the 1 day offers you're looking for at present should.

Otherwise, although a little monotonous, you can bring in fact view the simmarket sale list and just search for the text 100% on each page. The corner banners are actually plain text, so your browser should match anything in those pages going free. Unfortunately I've discovered no sort by price query string or option for the list.

Graeme

Thanks Graeme,

I will scrutinize that with an intense scrute.

Regards

Tony0

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

I don't think anything is free today, only a bunch of JustSim titles heavily discounted to 5 Euro, which is over 70% down from usual. We did get their Russian Vnukovo International Airport (UUWW) for free last week, so I guess that counts as the giveaway?

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

6 hours ago, himmelhorse said:

Hello all,

Being one to always being on the scrounge for good quality freeware, I have already taken advantage of the 1 APR offering, and I am incredibly grateful to SimMarket for this very generous gesture. I have yet to fly it due to registration key problems (just sorted out I notice)

However, my query is, how can I find out what each offering is and where will that be published (I assume that it will be on a daily basis) Will it be a daily announcement on this forum or announced through the SimMarket site.

If anyone has any idea regarding this, I would be very happy to hear about it.

Regards and stay safe during our journey through the Covid-19 Crisis.

Tony Chilcott

Look at the middle of the main page, there are links (four of them) to: VOUCHERS - SALES - REVIEWS - GRATIS. This last one (GRATIS), spanish equivalent to FREE, offers the link to all products of the give away offer. The one for SALES indicate their discounted price titles.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Hey guys,

Thanks for this information.  Whilst, I am an avid scrounger for good quality freebies, I am not looking for any airports or sceneries other than Australia and or Indonesia.

There are precious few of them that I do not already have. 

So, given that most of these gratefully received daily freebies, will fall into the scenery category, I am not really expecting to be inundated or to over work my internet downloading LOL

Aircraft are obviously a different story and this is why I am on the lookout. There are some great bargains here for P3D but not so much for XPlane. Carenado, bless their souls, have nothing discounted but, they have just finished a really good sale.  Unfortunately for me, I had just spent most of my flight sim savings on a flight back to Australia on the 5th April. so I missed all of those.

Thanks again,

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

10 hours ago, himmelhorse said:

Hello all,

Tony Chilcott

How did  you get this sorted out?

I have tried everything suggested and I never did get it sorted out...it runs in DEMO mode

Edited by flyblueskies

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

I just received Realturb Greece free. All I did was peruse their catalog.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Flyblueskies,

Not yet sorted mate, I downloaded the new installer, and the original download. yet to uninstall and reinstall.  I have been very busy preparing to leave my wife and family here, whilst I go to Australia. Getting everything in place, to minimize any hardship for them. The reason that they are staying here is that they are Indonesian, (difficult to get them into Australia) and they are younger and much healthier than I am. ie less vulnerable and more able to survive any infection.)

I will probably try to sort it all out whilst I am in self-isolation in Austrlia....I am taking my flight sim computer as I may be there for quite some time. In any case, it will probably be a couple of days before I tackle this further.

Regards

Tony 

Tony Chilcott.