Sign in to follow this  
Treetops45

World Map That Can Show all P3D Airfields Owned??

I can see all my Orbx Airfields in the Orbx Central, 'Discover' map.

I also own quite a number of other airfields scattered all over the World.

Is there a way to show all airfields that I have in P3D v4.5 on a World map.

It would need to pick up the Orbx fields & all those in the  P3D v4/Add On Scenery folder.

Thanks

T45

Also ORBX has A MAP in the latest version of Central. but it only shows the orbx airports you own and don't own yet, very cool.

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+ 

Little Navmap will let you show only add-on airports on its map. You can toggle add-on and default airports on/off using the buttons in the menu bar. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, 54u14m said:

Lorby-SI AddonOrganizer --- > Tools ----> Export to Google Earth

Thanks for replies.

I have Simstarter NG & that will export airfields to Google Earth.

However, at the moment it is showing an Orbx  listing down the LHS, no dots on the Map, & its missing Orbx USA & non Orbx airfields.

Anyone got everything they own showing as dots on Google Earth, via Simstarter NG?

T45

I have SIMstarter NG but i use fsxmap for cataloguing all my airfields. It doesn't do it automatically but if you comment an airfield that you own (e.g. the vendor or the developer's name) then you can clearly see all the add-on airports that you own.

Since its a manual process it may take you some time to catalogue everything but once its done, its done and all you need to do is add a comment to the airfield for any future purchases.

I have no connection with FSXMAP but I've been using it for a while and think its superb. Has more functionality that I describe above - worth a look.

Best regards

Rupert

If you have a Google account, Maps allows you to create your own map layers.  I add all my airports to one, with the 4-character ICAO airport code

Hans Soule

I just have a bunch of yellow placemarks on my Google Earth map.  I do not have any google account.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

7 hours ago, CB_Pilot said:

I have SIMstarter NG but i use fsxmap for cataloguing all my airfields. It doesn't do it automatically but if you comment an airfield that you own (e.g. the vendor or the developer's name) then you can clearly see all the add-on airports that you own.

Since its a manual process it may take you some time to catalogue everything but once its done, its done and all you need to do is add a comment to the airfield for any future purchases.

I have no connection with FSXMAP but I've been using it for a while and think its superb. Has more functionality that I describe above - worth a look.

Thanks for that, looks to be a very useful resource

T45

On little nav map I bookmark a airport symbol over the ones I on. Quick and easy. 

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV