Sign in to follow this  
Macpah

X-Plane 11.50 beta 1 -is HERE-

Too many bugs and issues for me. I will wait for the final release version

Even Xvision is not working/compatible.

Kind regards,

Bouwe

• Like 1

OS: Windows 11 Home 64bit//Case: NZXT H7 Elite Black//CPU: i9 13900KS@6ghz//Mobo: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX//AIO: Corsair H150i Elite LCD Capellix Black//RAM: Kingston Fury Renegade RGB DDR5 6400Mhz - 64GB//GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC//Storage: Seagate FireCuda 530 - 4TBx2 plus 1x Intel SSDPEKNW020T8-2TB//PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 12 M 1000W//Monitor: LG 37,5 L 38WP85C-W//Joystick: Saitek X-52 Pro//Keyboard: Logitech G213 Prodigy

I am also going to hold off for now. Great news that it is finally out!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Let's break this installation.

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

First impression is good from my side. Totally unscientific test shows a roughly 30% performance increase for me.

Remember - enter at your own risk. No crying, especially not if you didn´t install the beta as a second installation...(copy 11.41 then install 11.50 over that one).

Cheers, Jan

• Like 1

I am impressed by the improvement in FPS, AA and it seems that stutter has finally disappeared.

However, something bad happens with the shadows in the cockpit.
(even if I turn off the Vulkan option).

31 minutes ago, Janov said:

First impression is good from my side. Totally unscientific test shows a roughly 30% performance increase for me.

Remember - enter at your own risk. No crying, especially not if you didn´t install the beta as a second installation...(copy 11.41 then install 11.50 over that one).

Cheers, Jan

Performance feels great initially, very positive.

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

I am getting a black screen and nothing else, i see from the comments on the blog post i am not the only one. We'll see in the future.

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

Steam release is expected when? Anybody knows? Wish to test on my AMD system!

Alexis Mefano

1 hour ago, Janov said:

Cheers, Jan

A 30% increase would mean that if I'm getting 20 at TE Florida Miami, then maybe I will see about 26 with the update. 

I don't see a mention of Reshade. Anyway, I'll wait and see is XP-Realistic is updated. Traffic Global needs to be updated.

Therefore, I can conclude that this update will be relevant for me months from now. By then, I won't say it. 😃

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Is it compatible with OrbX TE and airports? Just wondering whether it's worth spending time troubleshooting or if I should just wait for OrbX to update when 11.50 final comes out?

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

1 hour ago, AdvancedFollower said:

Is it compatible with OrbX TE and airports? Just wondering whether it's worth spending time troubleshooting or if I should just wait for OrbX to update when 11.50 final comes out?

It works with TE regions, but vulkan can be quite aggressive on blurring textures if you have 4GB or less GPU.

The problems i had was engines shutting off, and one engine  running  on the runway.  i rebooted the sim 4 times. Running good for now.

1 hour ago, Rob_Ainscough said:

list of add-ons/plug-ins not work 100%

https://www.x-plane.com/kb/x-plane-11-50-release-notes/?fbclid=IwAR3Ol5ZoETs_NkVR3QEBXqkj6sy9FGFXI_tHAaF1drRF_66AHj6GzMBKjfA

Here're the release notes with a list of addons/plugins that require updates from developers and the incompatible.

Edited by CarlosF

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo