Sign in to follow this  
James222

AI VATSIM LIGHTS

Hello, i have just installed vatsim and bvai model matching to fly online, however on first use i have noticed that the ai traffic lights are huge and unrealistic. I have attached photos. I was wondering if there was a simple fix to this, as it makes it very unrealistic.

Thanks

https://imgur.com/a/MQGXSID

AI Lights reborn.  That's what you want. 

• Upvote 2

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

also if not using already FLAi for the traffic itself. 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

12 hours ago, James222 said:

I have the free version downloaded however the huge lights are still there?

You contacted me via email right? you said you got it working.. please let me know if this is the case.

This happens with the freeware and FLAI / BVAI because they put their own effects causing a conflict, on my forums there are steps to remove this conflict. Please note I recommend AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition as the freeware will not continue to be supported for other versions of P3D / simulators. 

Kind Regards,

Simbol 

Edited by simbol
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, James222 said:

I have the free version downloaded however the huge lights are still there?

Sounds like my results when I tried it as well.  The large lights still remains but also noticed my lights on multiple user aircraft were negatively impacted as well; odd sizes and bleed through of nav, beacon, and strobe lights.  Couldn’t successfully uninstall and revert back to the original effects, so I wound up having to reinstall P3D to restore the defaults (believe just the base pack did the trick).  Wound up just living with the default AI lighting effects, and FLAI as well.

Certainly, if you find a solution (hopefully free, at least in my case) that works for you, let us know.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

43 minutes ago, CaptKornDog said:

Sounds like my results when I tried it as well.  The large lights still remains but also noticed my lights on multiple user aircraft were negatively impacted as well; odd sizes and bleed through of nav, beacon, and strobe lights.  Couldn’t successfully uninstall and revert back to the original effects, so I wound up having to reinstall P3D to restore the defaults (believe just the base pack did the trick).  Wound up just living with the default AI lighting effects, and FLAI as well.

Certainly, if you find a solution (hopefully free, at least in my case) that works for you, let us know.

Has been explained several times.. 

Many users take the effects and replace their default P3D effects instead causing problems for their sim and then being unable to uninstall or disable my add-on, so it is very important to stick to the correct installation procedures:

I use the add-on.xml method which prevents touching anything inside your simulator and therefore it will never corrupt your P3D.

Kind Regards,
Simbol

• Upvote 1