Sign in to follow this  
LukeDunkley05

ProATC X SimConnect

I've been looking at Pro ATC X for a while, however, I have always had problems with SimConnect installing. When I download it from fspassengers, none of the 3 programs install. This is the only issue preventing me from purchasing it.

Thanks in advance,

Luke Dunkley

16 hours ago, LukeDunkley05 said:

I've been looking at Pro ATC X for a while, however, I have always had problems with SimConnect installing. When I download it from fspassengers, none of the 3 programs install. This is the only issue preventing me from purchasing it.

Thanks in advance,

Luke Dunkley

HI;

I have been using Pro ATC X for a while now and never had any SimConnect related issues. Also, I haven't seen any complaints from anyone on the forum either. I am using FSX with Win 7 Pro.

BTW: I have no regrets purchasing Pro ATC X.

Cheers.

Forshaw.

I have been using ProATC X since it was released. I use it everyday 6 or 7 days a week 363 days of the year, apart from the odd glitch It works perfectly 99.9% of the time. Here is a stream I did on the 2nd, watch the taxi/takeoff and the approach /landing. The background ATC you can hear is also ProATC X.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

1 hour ago, forshaw said:

HI;

I have been using Pro ATC X for a while now and never had any SimConnect related issues. Also, I haven't seen any complaints from anyone on the forum either. I am using FSX with Win 7 Pro.

BTW: I have no regrets purchasing Pro ATC X.

Cheers.

Forshaw.

I understand that it's a great app. I'm not sure you understood my question. I can't install simconnect with fsx:se, and on the website it says simconnect is required.

Thanks,

Luke

You might want to search your HDD for Simconnect.  I just found several instances of it and I just have FSX Standard edition installed.  I would assume that FSX-SE comes, already, with a version installed.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

48 minutes ago, charliearon said:

You might want to search your HDD for Simconnect.  I just found several instances of it and I just have FSX Standard edition installed.  I would assume that FSX-SE comes, already, with a version installed.

Thanks. I've tried many times to install it, but it just doesn't want to install.

Thanks,

Luke.

On 4/3/2020 at 10:58 PM, charliearon said:

Thanks. I've tried many times to install it, but it just doesn't want to install.

Thanks,

Luke.

On the point software website it says:

The interface used is the FSX standard interface "SimConnect". No additional programs or modules necessary.

You just gonna post quotes?

Let's see if I can make this simple.  IF you have FSX (Disc version) or FSX-SE (Steam Edition) installed and working on your computer, you will automatically have Simconnect installed.  No need to install it again!

If you still have doubts, you can verify your game cache:

To verify your game files please do the following:

1. Load the Steam platform and log into your account
2. Click the Library tab in the menu at the top of the screen
3. Click the List View from the view options on the top right of the screen
4. Right click on Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition to bring up a popup menu
5. Click on Properties from the popup menu to bring up another popup box
6. Click on Local files from the popup box menu
7. Click on Verify integrity of game cache from the Local file options
8. Wait for the progress bar to finish verifying your files. Additional files may download
9. Restart Steam
10. Restart Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: