Sign in to follow this  

ORBX

Hi All,

I'm getting three ORBX airports, defo LOWI, yet the other two are undecided. I was wondering whether you had any recommendations? I deciding between Olbia, Bilbao or Dubrovnik. Olbia best suits the routes that I wish to fly, but LEBB seems like the best scenery. As for LDDU, I'm not sure, it seems like a fun approach.

Any thoughts? What about Pula? Or is is best just to go with 2?

Thanks,

Canine

LOWI is a must have - good choice.

As for the others, I like LEBB so would recommend that.

LDDU is an interesting approach, but that's about it for me. I don't own either of LIEO or LDPL so cannot comment on them.

You might want to consider LYBE as it comes with both the airport and a CityScene in one product.

FSElite.net has reviews of most of these, just type the ICAO code into the search box and look for the reviews from the list.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

I took the opportunity this morning to grab ORBx LOWI Innsbruck @ the 50% sale price. I have been thinking about it for some time, but another look at the screenshots and extensive coverage area convinced me :smile:

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

1 hour ago, Canine Crew said:

Cheers, I'll add LEBB 

Olbia is nice too!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Definitely add LEBB. Great scenery. Then pick up LatinVFR's MADRID, also a great scenery. You will need about 10,000' of altitude as there are some mountains between the two but trust me on this guys, it's a nice quick flight between two great city's. 😁

• Upvote 1

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+