Sign in to follow this  
ohiocitizen

AIRAC not updating on FS Labs A320

Hello guys! 

So I had a Navigraph FMC Subscription, and my last AIRAC I could have was the 1911. I quit flight simming for a while, and recently wanted to try it back. 

I still have the Navigraph FMC 1911 installer, and I would like to download it on my FS Labs A320. But the problem is, it doens't work...

I have no idea why... I run the installer, set the correct paths, but it just doesn't want to work. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 🙂

Edited by GoodmorningFellas

Did you renew your Subscription? Current version is 2004. Seems you are way back. Happens when you quit flight simming for  bit and then come back.

I didn't renew it. 

I just have the 1911 installer, I managed to get it work on my old PMDG B737NGX (with a different installer) but it doesn't seem to work on my FS Labs.

It sounds like it’s not installing it into the right place.  I’d suggest poking around the FSLabs folder to make sure...when I’ve run into issues like this in the past I go looking for two sets of nav data, a dead give away that the install was off by a directory.  Usually for me it was because I accidentally installed it one directory higher than it should have been.

Failing that I’d suggest contacting Navigraph, their customer support is very helpful.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I tried every possible folder, and it keeps installing it in \FSLabs\NavData however, it doesn't change the .rom file. 
It stays in the 2018 version for some reason...

I'm not sure if Navigraph is going to help me, because I don't have a subscription... I'll try...
Thanks!

Edited by GoodmorningFellas

Only other thought is i wonder if FSLabs changed something in their nav data format over the years?

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU