Sign in to follow this  
BProduction222

Map mode when using Custom Pushback Route

With 1.7 of UGCX, you introduced the Feature where when you select the route that the Pushback Truck should take, you are sent to a Birds eye view and see the Airport and Aircraft too. 

However the issue is, when flying back and you want to use User Defined Pushback again, the Camera will then Spawn back to where I came from earlier. 

Example: I flew from Oslo to Dublin. When I departed Oslo and asked for pushback, the outside view was shown. Which is fine. But then when I arived to fly back to Oslo from Dublin, and chose to select User defined Pushback again, then the camera will spawn back at Oslo, Instead of Dublin, where I am actually at. 

My question was if there was a way to disable this External Camera feature, because it is nice, But I don't really want nor need it. 

Kind Reagrds

Ben Roppoli

Edited by BenAir

17 hours ago, BenAir said:

However the issue is, when flying back and you want to use User Defined Pushback again, the Camera will then Spawn back to where I came from earlier. 

Hey Ben,

Don't worry, I understand, we saw that this would going to happen, before releasing v1.7. However, we were planning to wait for a P3D SimConnect feature for delete the top down view, but, then after few weeks, we decided to research by our own a way to delete the top down view without waiting from Lockheed guys to implement it in the P3D SDK, so finally, few days ago, we found a way to do it, and we implemented it on the update we have at our own side, and is working very well. Once, you finish using the top down view, it will now delete that view, so it doesn't remains in your views cycle/loop, neither takes out resources from your machine loading the departing airport. If you would like to test it out, you can send Bryan's a ticket, to send you the last version of our module, so you can see it working.

17 hours ago, BenAir said:

My question was if there was a way to disable this External Camera feature, because it is nice, But I don't really want nor need it. 

The last DLL version I'm telling also has a new option that let's you disable this top-down map simulation view, and let's you use the airport's layout window as it was in previous versions, because, some users may have an impact in performance when a top-down view is shown because either the complexity of an 3rd party scenery airport or the density of AI traffic around.

Cheers,

Manuel

Edited by Manuel82
  • Like 1

spacer.png

On 4/4/2020 at 7:02 PM, Manuel82 said:

Hey Ben,

Don't worry, I understand, we saw that this would going to happen, before releasing v1.7. However, we were planning to wait for a P3D SimConnect feature for delete the top down view, but, then after few weeks, we decided to research by our own a way to delete the top down view without waiting from Lockheed guys to implement it in the P3D SDK, so finally, few days ago, we found a way to do it, and we implemented it on the update we have at our own side, and is working very well. Once, you finish using the top down view, it will now delete that view, so it doesn't remains in your views cycle/loop, neither takes out resources from your machine loading the departing airport. If you would like to test it out, you can send Bryan's a ticket, to send you the last version of our module, so you can see it working.

The last DLL version I'm telling also has a new option that let's you disable this top-down map simulation view, and let's you use the airport's layout window as it was in previous versions, because, some users may have an impact in performance when a top-down view is shown because either the complexity of an 3rd party scenery airport or the density of AI traffic around.

Cheers,

Manuel

Thank you for the Information and am looking forward to the update. No need for proof or a test, I can handle it as long as I know something is being done about it. 

Appreciate the community interaction!

On 4/7/2020 at 5:58 PM, BenAir said:

Appreciate the community interaction!

Thank you!...we try to do our best to solve any issue coming in and fix in next updates.

spacer.png