Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

AI flightplans to LOWI Innsbruck

Recommended Posts

I am having a real struggle finding representative AI flightplans for various airlines to LOWI Innsbruck. I am aware that many of these flights are seasonal, but I want to add them so that I get a nice selection of visitors to my recently purchased ORBx LOWI Innsbruck airport. The relevant flightplans to this airport that I am not able to find include.....

  • Air Baltic
  • Danish Air Transport
  • Eurowings
  • Jet2
  • Norwegian Air Shuttle
  • Pegasus Airlines
  • SAS Scandinavian Airlines
  • Transavia
  • TUIFly Belgium

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Share this post


Link to post

Have you tried AIG? First choice would be their one-click installer and let that do all the work. If that didn't give enough traffic, you could manually install one of the Winter 2019 flightplans for the relevant airlines from the AIG releases by using AIFP. Are you familiar with what I am referring to? 

  • Upvote 1

Ian S

38.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ian S said:

Have you tried AIG? First choice would be their one-click installer and let that do all the work. If that didn't give enough traffic, you could manually install one of the Winter 2019 flightplans for the relevant airlines from the AIG releases by using AIFP. Are you familiar with what I am referring to? 

Fully agree Ian.Since somebody here last here got me switched over to AIG, I have long since ditched My Traffic. The Support is superlative too from Johan.

  • Like 1

Rick Almeida

Share this post


Link to post

In real life LOWI is a quiet airport. In the "ski months"  there is a lot of movement but only on Saturday and Sundays. In summer and on weekdays in the winter there are not that many movements. 

So if you want  traffic from the mentioned airlines go for a weekend day in January thru March. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, simbol said:

Chris uses custom traffic, he likes setting it up himself 😉

Yes, I used to enjoy it too but found I spent 90% of my time tinkering and 10% actually airborne.


Ian S

38.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Ian S said:

Yes, I used to enjoy it too but found I spent 90% of my time tinkering and 10% actually airborne.

One of the many ways to enjoy this hobby.

I know guys that only do AI traffic spotting.

Regards 

S.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Johan has provided me with a representative flightplan for SAS Scandinavian Airlines. As for Winter flightplans for the other airlines, I have searched for these at AIG and elsewhere, but none appear to be available that have the required data.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

Johan has provided me with a representative flightplan for SAS Scandinavian Airlines. As for Winter flightplans for the other airlines, I have searched for these at AIG and elsewhere, but none appear to be available that have the required data.

If you want your sim to be real ground most of your AI and shut some runways 😂.


i9 10900K\ASUS APEX MB \ MSI RTX 2080Ti GAMINGX TRIO \ M.2  Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB C Drive \ 2+1TB Samsung 850 EVO \ 2TB BarraCuba \ 32GB G.SKILL Z DDR4 3600MHZ \ Windows 10 Home\ ASUS 28" 4K monitor\ 4TB Portable Drive\P3DV5

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

No chance! I still have Flybe operating in my simulator, and they seem happy enough :laugh:


Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, simbol said:

One of the many ways to enjoy this hobby.

I know guys that only do AI traffic spotting.

Regards 

S.

Oh, yes, I enjoy tinkering too, just it becomes a bit like the tail wagging the dog.


Ian S

38.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/4/2020 at 11:10 AM, dick said:

In real life LOWI is a quiet airport. In the "ski months"  there is a lot of movement but only on Saturday and Sundays. In summer and on weekdays in the winter there are not that many movements. 

So if you want  traffic from the mentioned airlines go for a weekend day in January thru March. 

of which the routes,. they are  all canned. but dont tell the kids on vatsim that.

today for example they have one movement a bizjet 

OEGFC

 

 

 


 
 
 
 
v63vq9-5.png

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

I was kindly provided with some information regarding movements @ LOWI Innsbruck during the winter season, and I have now compiled a flightplan that includes some of these movements. It should be enough to smarten the place up :smile:

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Share this post


Link to post

I've just found the Winter 2018-19 timetable for Innsbruck.
https://www.innsbruck-airport.com/media/17251/Scheduled_Charter_Winter_2018_19_E.pdf

With nothing else to do during self-isolation, Christopher has inspired me to create a traffic file just for LOWI.

  • Like 1

Ryzen 3700X 4.4GHz(PBO) / Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 / ASUS GTX 1070 O8G / 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz / triple monitor

P3Dv5 HF1 + FS Global Ultimate NG + ORBX + ASP3D (beta) + ChasePlane + WIN 10 Pro
QW 757 787 / AS A32x A330 / MJC Dash 8 / A2A PA-28 / Carenado XL560 / PMDG 737 777 / FT E-Jets v2 / JF C152 / PA A380

Share this post


Link to post

I am not going to look too closely at that, otherwise I will not get any flying done!


Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    28%
    $7,075.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...