Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

AI flightplans to LOWI Innsbruck

I am having a real struggle finding representative AI flightplans for various airlines to LOWI Innsbruck. I am aware that many of these flights are seasonal, but I want to add them so that I get a nice selection of visitors to my recently purchased ORBx LOWI Innsbruck airport. The relevant flightplans to this airport that I am not able to find include.....

• Air Baltic
  • Danish Air Transport
  • Eurowings
  • Jet2
  • Norwegian Air Shuttle
  • Pegasus Airlines
  • SAS Scandinavian Airlines
  • Transavia
  • TUIFly Belgium

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Have you tried AIG? First choice would be their one-click installer and let that do all the work. If that didn't give enough traffic, you could manually install one of the Winter 2019 flightplans for the relevant airlines from the AIG releases by using AIFP. Are you familiar with what I am referring to? 

• Upvote 1

Ian S

38.jpg

1 hour ago, Ian S said:

Have you tried AIG? First choice would be their one-click installer and let that do all the work. If that didn't give enough traffic, you could manually install one of the Winter 2019 flightplans for the relevant airlines from the AIG releases by using AIFP. Are you familiar with what I am referring to? 

Fully agree Ian.Since somebody here last here got me switched over to AIG, I have long since ditched My Traffic. The Support is superlative too from Johan.

• Like 1

In real life LOWI is a quiet airport. In the "ski months"  there is a lot of movement but only on Saturday and Sundays. In summer and on weekdays in the winter there are not that many movements. 

So if you want  traffic from the mentioned airlines go for a weekend day in January thru March. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, simbol said:

Chris uses custom traffic, he likes setting it up himself 😉

Yes, I used to enjoy it too but found I spent 90% of my time tinkering and 10% actually airborne.

Ian S

38.jpg

30 minutes ago, Ian S said:

Yes, I used to enjoy it too but found I spent 90% of my time tinkering and 10% actually airborne.

One of the many ways to enjoy this hobby.

I know guys that only do AI traffic spotting.

Regards 

S.

Johan has provided me with a representative flightplan for SAS Scandinavian Airlines. As for Winter flightplans for the other airlines, I have searched for these at AIG and elsewhere, but none appear to be available that have the required data.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

2 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

Johan has provided me with a representative flightplan for SAS Scandinavian Airlines. As for Winter flightplans for the other airlines, I have searched for these at AIG and elsewhere, but none appear to be available that have the required data.

If you want your sim to be real ground most of your AI and shut some runways 😂.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

No chance! I still have Flybe operating in my simulator, and they seem happy enough :laugh:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

21 hours ago, simbol said:

One of the many ways to enjoy this hobby.

I know guys that only do AI traffic spotting.

Regards 

S.

Oh, yes, I enjoy tinkering too, just it becomes a bit like the tail wagging the dog.

Ian S

38.jpg

On 4/4/2020 at 11:10 AM, dick said:

In real life LOWI is a quiet airport. In the "ski months"  there is a lot of movement but only on Saturday and Sundays. In summer and on weekdays in the winter there are not that many movements. 

So if you want  traffic from the mentioned airlines go for a weekend day in January thru March. 

of which the routes,. they are  all canned. but dont tell the kids on vatsim that.

today for example they have one movement a bizjet 

OEGFC

14ppkc-6.png

I was kindly provided with some information regarding movements @ LOWI Innsbruck during the winter season, and I have now compiled a flightplan that includes some of these movements. It should be enough to smarten the place up :smile:

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I've just found the Winter 2018-19 timetable for Innsbruck.
https://www.innsbruck-airport.com/media/17251/Scheduled_Charter_Winter_2018_19_E.pdf

With nothing else to do during self-isolation, Christopher has inspired me to create a traffic file just for LOWI.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

I am not going to look too closely at that, otherwise I will not get any flying done!

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png