Sign in to follow this  
Deltaair1212

Corporate AI in P3Dv4

Hello all, I need some assistance to be pointed in the right direction. I currently use UTL for my traffic program, but the program seems to be lacking with GA as well as corporate traffic. So far in the past three years of using this program, I’ve only seen KingAir 350’s, and Falcon 50’s (sometimes) flying around which they claim is “large GA traffic”. This is rather annoying since I myself soley fly Corporate in my sim so whenever I pull up to an FBO, there’s nothing there but KingAirs. I thought downloading the free GA traffic from ORBX would fix my issue but it hasn’t seemed to help since I’m still not seeing any more corporate airplanes buzzing around. To my understanding, WOAI is not compatible with P3Dv4 so I can’t use their corporate aviation package... so my does anyone out there know a good way to get some good corporate models into my sim and where to find them? I’m not very savvy when it comes to installing things manually but I could learn if I knew where to even start looking for models in the first place. Thanks

It takes some effort on your end, but imo it's worth it. Ultimate GA has various AI packs for FS9 and FSX available here in the Avsim Library, but the models have all been updated for V4 and are available on the AIG P3d V4 model forum. Various Learjets, Beechjets, BBJ's, Challengers, Global Express, Gulfstreams and many more. 

7Q05S36Pdvb7r1Cw5CE4ML_0qQmXZa4iLjmJeydf

gC7QOfBcSK4H_4D87XMMNerHTyqQUhxtJ8WSx7P7

kU8rBvfCwDaHwXrdca7IF4edtNQNtVagIDyKH716

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

17 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

It takes some effort on your end, but imo it's worth it. Ultimate GA has various AI packs for FS9 and FSX available here in the Avsim Library, but the models have all been updated for V4 and are available on the AIG P3d V4 model forum. Various Learjets, Beechjets, BBJ's, Challengers, Global Express, Gulfstreams and many more. 

7Q05S36Pdvb7r1Cw5CE4ML_0qQmXZa4iLjmJeydf

gC7QOfBcSK4H_4D87XMMNerHTyqQUhxtJ8WSx7P7

kU8rBvfCwDaHwXrdca7IF4edtNQNtVagIDyKH716

I seriously wish my sim was like this. I’m not even sure where to begin I’ve really never done anything like that before. I did register with AIG to see about getting those P3D packages though I’m just waiting on approval from the admin. 

AIG's AI Manager to date doesn't include any bizjets, those still need to be installed manually. But as mentioned, the Ultimate GA packs are available you just need to do some copy and paste work to update the models.

3 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

AIG's AI Manager to date doesn't include any bizjets, those still need to be installed manually. But as mentioned, the Ultimate GA packs are available you just need to do some copy and paste work to update the models.

I would literally PayPal someone $100 to take over my computer and download all this for me idk the first thing about what you’re talking about 😂

4 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

38 minutes ago, Deltaair1212 said:

I would literally PayPal someone $100 to take over my computer and download all this for me idk the first thing about what you’re talking about 😂

give AIG some more weeks and hopefully you will see the first GA Packs in AIG AIM 😉 At the moment we are trying to get all the needed models to work in OCI and make sure that the backend of GA is working fine, after that we have already premissions from some guys to use theier flightplans in AIGAIM 🙂

• Like 6

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

After installing Orbx North America GA, UTL has no clue of other AI model you may have installed. You have to assign manually. It's not a long process if we talk about small GA aircrafts 

From UTL admin interface : Configuration -> Aircraft, choose "Carrier = General Aviation (XXX)", "Operator = General Aviation (XXX)" and for each "Equipment" (Business Jet Light/Medium/Heavy and General Aviation Light/Medium/Heavy), remove any original assignments and replace them with "Manufacturer = Private" and "Aircraft Type" that you wish.

ZHAgs3c.jpg

WFMEv9J.jpg

PS : it was previously discussed here 

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

Why is it that I only see grey and white "no entry" signs in Dave's post??

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

VoxAtc has it with traffic global, best combination ever!

Go to jcai.dk. There's plenty of biz jets ai and a lot of them also have links to flightplans. And it you know AIFP, it's pretty easy to get a lot of bizjet ai flying in the sim.

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

8 hours ago, vbazillio said:

You have to assign manually. It's not a long process if we talk about small GA aircrafts 

I hate to say it but those aircraft in the screenshots are statics, not AI.  

Edited by Dave_YVR

8 hours ago, vbazillio said:

After installing Orbx North America GA, UTL has no clue of other AI model you may have installed. You have to assign manually. It's not a long process if we talk about small GA aircrafts 

ZHAgs3c.jpg

WFMEv9J.jpg

PS : it was previously discussed here 

This is the route I took and it worked perfectly! Thank you! I just used ORBX NA and injected the airplanes using the UTL configuration tool. My skies are now filled with a variety of GA and corporate aircraft I’m really happy it worked! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

Why is it that I only see grey and white "no entry" signs in Dave's post??

Sorry Chris, it seems to be a Google issue for some. Maybe these work better?

bUBa1Lq.jpg

LmSXw7K.jpg

Edited by Dave_YVR

38 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

Sorry Chris, it seems to be a Google issue for some. Maybe these work better?

2020-3-31_12-10-52-988.jpg?psid=1&width=

Little Cessna's too!

2016-10-6_16-39-44-261.jpg?psid=1&width=

2019-12-10_13-13-9-738.jpg?psid=1&width= 

Dave.

Pics are not showing.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

10 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

give AIG some more weeks and hopefully you will see the first GA Packs in AIG AIM 😉 At the moment we are trying to get all the needed models to work in OCI and make sure that the backend of GA is working fine, after that we have already premissions from some guys to use theier flightplans in AIGAIM 🙂

Great news! The community can't thank you and the rest of the team for your outstanding contributions. 

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.