Sign in to follow this  
Yannou073

A380 wilco zizgag around the Flightplan

good evening,

I know the wilco A380 is very poor quality, but anyway I have a huge problem!!  the A380 is banking left and right around the route 3 degrees each time but it is very annoying. the speed is good, the FD is on, it is very strange...

anyone know why, or think to know why ?

thanks for your help !!

Can't seem to get my A380 programme to run. Shuts down when I select the A380 in the main menu. Any ideas?

Yannou - it might be the weather - is there a crosswind or a crosswind component so the autopilot is constantly fighting that? Try carrying out a flight with default no weather and see if the Big 'bus does the same. It could also be that the autopilot is slow to react or doesn't quite have enough authority. Not sure if these aspects can be tuned in the aircraft.cfg file.

Major 1 - Have you tried reinstalling the Wilco A380? Do you use Steve's DX10 Fixer? Have you tried running FSX with or without DX10 preview??

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)