Sign in to follow this  
Wnuk

FSX Deluxe for $47.99 at Circuit City

Guest piratepast40

Circuit City is advertising the deluxe version for $47.99 but not available until Tuesday (10/17). Regular version is advertised for $37.99. The flyer is in the Sunday paper in Salem, OR. The web site price is NOT discounted. No idea if this is regional or nationwide.Will this run on my computer? JUST KIDDING (Sorry, I just couldn't help myself from adding that one - the devil made me do it - LOL).

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

Confirmed. I just stopped by my local Circuit Sh*tty and picked up the flier and sure enough it's listed for $47.99, regular price $59.99. This was in Duluth, GA.I held onto the flier and will take it with me to Fry's at 8am on Tuesday morning when I go to pick up my copy so I can have them price match. :-)--2002cbr600f4i

Guest JamesJ

Ditto here in Pensacola, Fl..JamesJ

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

If anyone finds it in the bargain bin for $9.99 let me know.

Same ad in the Tucson paper. Must be nationwide. Imagine paying $20.00 less than most people even though it probably won't work well on my setup until I get a new computer. Will buy it on the 17th anyway....Dennis

Guest FalcoNg

So do we need the flyer to purchase FSX at that price or is that the price it will be on tuesday?

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

Well, chances are it's a serious misprint and CCity will catch it on Tuesday morning and say something on their "sale board" about it.SOOOO, my recommendation is to take the flier to someplace like Walmart or someplace like that that is open at hours other than what CCity is open, and take the flier there and show it to them and get them to price match it. Since CCity won't be open at that time, they won't be able to call and confirm so they'll have to go based on what's in the flier.I'll either be at Walmart at 12:01am on Tues or Frys at 8am on Tues :-)--2002cbr600f4i

Guest FalcoNg

Does the flyer specifically say that you need to make the purchase at that price or not though?

Guest unitedpilot36

I bought it for $30 bucks at Walmart last week. That guy screwed up big time and I bought it for the price of FS2004.:D

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

No, but usually other stores will price match any advertised item sold at another store selling a product lower than they are. So all you should have to do is show the other store the CCity flier and ask if they'll price match. They will want to call the CCity store to confirm the price... That's why I said go at a time when CCity is closed. If you do then they'll have to just accept what the flier says.Good luck, we're all counting on you! ;-)--2002cbr600f4i

Guest tcable

My local CC (Taunton, MA) Has a big board out to promo FSX- no copies yet of course, but they at least stocked the guide on it until the software hits.Tim

Guest FalcoNg

Oops, forgot one word in my question, meant to ask if you need the flyer(coupon?) in order to get fsx at that price.

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

I assume it's a misprint because they're showing the regular price as being $59.99 (everyone else is showing $69.99) for Deluxe.Not often you see a new release which everyone is listing for $69.99 on sale on release day for $47.99.And yes, chances are you'll need to have the flier with you when you go to the other store to get them to price match. If you just go to CCity to buy it, then no, you don't need the flier (unless they try to tell you the price in the flier was wrong... at least with the flier you can complain and pitch a fit and try to get them to honor the price in the flier.)--2002cbr600f4iPS: I don't mind sticking it to CCity because honestly, I hate their stores... Crummy selection, non-stellar prices and the stores near me are all kinda blah. I much prefer Frys or BBuy (although I rarely go to BBuy anymore...)

Guest hockey10

FYI - Several months ago CC ran an add for print cartridges for the Epson Picture Mate printer. They normally sell for $29 but CC had them advertised for $9.99. I went to the store and purchased 5 of them. However - they rang up as $19.99. When I showed them the flyer - they gave me the $9.99 price with no questions asked. I would expect the same if the FSX price was mis-printed.JRR