Sign in to follow this  
Scimiter

Carenado SVS problem

I recently purchased the Carenado C172SP SKYHAWK G1000 for P3D 4, included in the download package is the Synthetic Vision System. On trying the SkyHawk out  I found the SVS system would not work.

I had already purchased three Carenado aircraft that uses SVS and had bought the SVS package separately, these were all working perfectly before the SkyHawk downloaded, but stopped working after the SkyHawk with its included SVS was installed.

I overcame the problem by uninstalling the SVS that came with the SkyHawk and reinstalled the SVS package I had previously bought, everything is now working perfectly.

I hope this will help anyone experiencing a similar problem.

• Upvote 1

Asus Maximus Hero X11, Intel i9 10850k, 32gb Corsair Dominator ram, 2tb Corsair mp510 ssd  m2, Gigybyte turbo RTX 3090

On 4/7/2020 at 11:41 AM, Scimiter said:

I recently purchased the Carenado C172SP SKYHAWK G1000 for P3D 4, included in the download package is the Synthetic Vision System. On trying the SkyHawk out  I found the SVS system would not work.

I had already purchased three Carenado aircraft that uses SVS and had bought the SVS package separately, these were all working perfectly before the SkyHawk downloaded, but stopped working after the SkyHawk with its included SVS was installed.

I overcame the problem by uninstalling the SVS that came with the SkyHawk and reinstalled the SVS package I had previously bought, everything is now working perfectly.

I hope this will help anyone experiencing a similar problem.

Hmmmmm I have the same problem. but with the phenom 100. How do you uninstall SVS that come with the aircraft?

Scimitir,

I was having the same problem, I had four planes working great on the SVS system.  When I installed the C172sp a no lic message on those four planes and SVS would not work. I tried your suggestion and they all now work. Only one problem, I don't have SVS on my C172SP now.  Carenado just can't seem to get it right.

Rod

Eduard,

If you are talking about the SVS on the C172SP, go to sim objects/ airplanes, scroll down to the C172SP g1000, click on that and you should see SVS application and uninstall SVS.  When you click on them it looks like they are doing the same thing but the uninstall actually works.