Sign in to follow this  
Gate51

Disable General Cabin Announcement

Hi,

Since I installed FS2Crew I lost my Airlines cabin annoucement. They have been replaced by standards and loud anouncement I cannot mute or control with the ACP. Any possibilities to disable this feature ? I have been through CFG, and manual but didn't find anything related. It bothers me a lot !

Thank you in advance,

Theo.

GATE 51

or ManFlex55

Hi,

may be i wasn't clear, I meant that before FS2Crew I had for exemple AFR voice set downloaded on fslabs website and After FS2Crew install, it revert to the Default fslabs annoucement, same aircraft same livery. you confirm FS2Crew do not provide cabin annoucement nor made changes at it ?

Thanks,

GATE 51

or ManFlex55

Hi

i have the same issue. Before fs2crew i could hear or mute fslabs cabin announcement and  set the volume via cockpit button. After fs2crew installation cabin announcements are forced ON and i can’t set volume neither mute them. It certainly has something to do with fs2crew no ?

thanks for your help

jean

Hi Byork

So I disabled FS2Crew for fslabs A320. Started over P3D : everything's back to normal : cabin switch works for muting/enabling and setting volume of cabin audio

cheers

Hi Byork

I'm using stock fslabs panel states...

still I can't control fslabs sounds with these buttons when fs2crew is launched. If I remove fs2crew, it's back to normal

19 minutes ago, Johnbee said:

Hi Byork

I'm using stock fslabs panel states...

still I can't control fslabs sounds with these buttons when fs2crew is launched. If I remove fs2crew, it's back to normal

So the knobs won't move for you.  It's like they're stuck?

Do his happen immediately after the plane is loaded?

How are you loading the plane?  Are you using a saved situation flight file?  Or is a default plane the default plane on the free flight screen, and then you manually select the Airbus?

The knobs move well. They just are not functionnal any more. The cabin sounds should be OFF when the knob is pushed and ON when it's pulled. After FS2crew is activated, cabin sounds are always ON, whatever the position of the knob

Sequence is : launch P3DV4.5, select airport, select FSLABS A3XX, clic on GO

After landing if I wan't to fly another route, I kill P3D and start all over.

Ok I'll send you a support ticket

I've done a fresh install on another machine P3Dv4.5 last hotfix fslabs 3XXX last hotfixes and FS2CREW labs vanilla

same issue