Sign in to follow this  
LHookins

Prepar3D version 5 announced

58 minutes ago, LHookins said:

How come I don't have you on ignore yet?

Because you find my insights really interesting, although it's sometimes hard to hear other people's opinions.

Isn't it strange that people find the videos so terrible that they actually assume they've been made bad on purpose?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, tolip2 said:

Isn't it strange that people find the videos so terrible that they actually assume they've been made bad on purpose?

Actually I never assumed the videos were made bad on purpose.  P3D can look a LOT better than what those videos show.  Even default P3D.

I notice you had no problems knowing exactly what sims I was talking about. 😄

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

why is this in the MFS forum ?

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

15 minutes ago, HumptyDumpty said:

because every other thread has been exhausted and they have nothing better to talk about.

• Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

8 minutes ago, DJJose said:

because every other thread has been exhausted and they have nothing better to talk about.

😀

5 hours ago, HumptyDumpty said:

Because the threads in the P3D forum usually end up being about MFS 🙃 Then we might as well talk about P3D in the MFS forum. 

• Like 4

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Lacking any kind of a wow factor for me.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

1 hour ago, Sethos said:

Because the threads in the P3D forum usually end up being about MFS 🙃 Then we might as well talk about P3D in the MFS forum. 

lol

1 hour ago, Sethos said:

Oh boy! Too true. 🙂  Maybe we should move all those discussons to the XP forum and really confuse things.

I think it's time to shut this one down -  let's at least TRY to keep discussions in the proper forums.

Thanx,

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors