Sign in to follow this  
aguiar

P3Dv5

Hello,

Just wondering if Carenado aircraft are  compatible to P3Dv5 without any further mods. 

Francisco Aguiar

Doesn't seem like it except for a few that I've tested- These ones so far have worked:

B1900- no issues

C550- works, have not tested all systems

These seem to have issues:

SR-22

C-207

C-208

PA-31

Jon Richardson

Raleigh, NC

XL560 is working well but has some lightning problems.

Taxi and Landing lights illuminate the cockpit interior.

Miguel Leandro

13 hours ago, Ekim said:

XL560 is working well but has some lightning problems.

Taxi and Landing lights illuminate the cockpit interior.

when i installed the XL560 i had problems with the FMS not starting saying no database! did you have that aswell?

C90B works too!

I updated the Carenado database with navigraph via the manual addon in the Navigraph software without issues.

Miguel Leandro

Synthetic Vision System SVS of the G1000 series seems not not work, at least for me. Also the C172 G1000 panel is partly transparent...

Allways three greens,
Markus

VFR-Flightsimmer.de

On 4/21/2020 at 8:30 PM, vegasjon said:

Doesn't seem like it except for a few that I've tested- These ones so far have worked:

B1900- no issues

C550- works, have not tested all systems

These seem to have issues:

SR-22

C-207

C-208

PA-31

Hello,

I've just installed ATR42, ATR72 and Embraer 120 and all seems OK (on ground). But with the B1900D I have an issue with the VC: It seems that there's a colour" or texture issue as there's no panel, only instruments. Can you confirm no issue with your B1900D and if you changed something in panel.cfg or common textures (BMP?).

Thanks, Skip.

PS: I've post a snapshot on Facebook Carenado and don't have time to upload a picture in a cloud to get a link.

6 hours ago, peteruk said:

Ekim, could you say in details how you update navigraph data base? AT72 get stuck on.

Peter,

For Navigraph and after running the P3D5 patch I've just added manually the Carenado Addon with a user selected path to (P3D5 root folder)\CarenadoNavigraph\Navigraph folder.

Skip.

I know it’s Alabeo-but they are with Carenado now

Cruz Pipersport a no go -for info only

xxd09

On 4/24/2020 at 5:00 PM, skipy33 said:

Peter,

For Navigraph and after running the P3D5 patch I've just added manually the Carenado Addon with a user selected path to (P3D5 root folder)\CarenadoNavigraph\Navigraph folder.

Skip.

Hello, I do it but I have on FMS "Loading Data Base"

Paolo

Phenom 300 is a definite No Go . Engines wont Start. Have tried everything from complete reinstall of P3Dv5 to reinstall of Phenom 300, Navigrapgh with Patch and SVS . Just wondering if anyone tested the P100?

Best Regards

hari

9 hours ago, Hari said:

Phenom 300 is a definite No Go . Engines wont Start. Have tried everything from complete reinstall of P3Dv5 to reinstall of Phenom 300, Navigrapgh with Patch and SVS . Just wondering if anyone tested the P100?

Best Regards

hari

My 300 works... no SVS though, since I do not have that installed.

Bert

I can confirm Cheyenne II is flyable and show no major issue with p3d v5. There is a issue for the landing light beam visibility(so you would have to flight during day for now)

Edited by milliotseb