Sign in to follow this  
aguiar

P3Dv5

I am getting lots of CTDs with the Carenado jets in scenarios and settings where my other aircraft are fine.  I do not think the Carenado products can be considered v5-comatible yet, even with the Navigraph patches.

- Kevin

Windows 10 / i9-10900k / Zotac RTX-3080 Trinity OC (12GB) / MSI MEG Z490 ACE mobo / Corsair H150i RGB PRO XT liquid cooler / 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3333MHz C16 DDR4 RAM / Dell Alienware AW3418DW WQHD 3440x1440 GSync / Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 2TB (OS) & 860 EVO 4TB SDD / WD Caviar Black 4TB HDD  / EVGA Supernova 850 G5 PSU / Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900 rev 2 case / Virpil Warbird base with ThrustMaster Warthog HOTAS grip / MFG Crosswind rudder pedals / Virtual-Fly TQ6+ throttle quadrant / Winwing Orion HOTAS F-18 Throttle / Virpil TCS+ collective base with Hawk-60 grip / Saitek Trim Wheel / Saitek Radio and Switch Panels / Winwing Combat Ready Panel / Tobii 5

I have just bought the B120, installed, run the Navigraph patch for v5 (I'm on HF1) and the performance is shockingly bad. 12-17 FPS no matter what I do with any settings, or even whether the aircraft is cold and dark or ready for take-off.

Both my Carenado B350i King air and PA46 500TP Malibu do not work in V5 they show that`s all, after following there web site info installing in V5, i don`t think i will be buying anymore.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

I've tested the TBM 850 and Embraer Phenom 100 and they both work fine for me.  I ran the carenado v5 patch executable and the G1000 panels work fine in both - which is to say to the extent that it normally works.  I'm in the process of adding/testing more AC.

One odd thing I have noticed is that if I try to start a scenario using these aircraft from the startup screen, I get a CTD.  Once I am in the sim, I can load/change the planes mid scenario, load new scenarios with the planes, etc.  Everything works fine.  Seems to be a bug with v5, but I don't know if there is an easy fix (e.g, some addition/deletion in the aircraft.cfg file).  Anyone else experience this or know the solution?

Having trouble with Landing / Taxi lights. They do not illuminate the ground. Makes no difference HDR or off. Phenon 300.. 

Prepar3d V5 FSUIPC 6.0 GTN Complete, Garmin Trainer 6.50.1
PMDG 737 NGXU, Carenado: B350i King air, EMB505 Phenom300, H25B H850XP
Flightbeam: KDEN, KPHX, KSFOHD, FsDreamTeam: CYVR, KIAH, KJFK, KLAX_V2, PHKO, PHLI, PHNL, PHOG, PHTO,GSX,GSX version 2.5.0.11
Navigraph Simlink, Navigraph, Spad.neXt 0.9.6.5.4
Orbx Global,Vector,Trees,Global openLC North AmericaNorthern California,Northern Rockies,Pacific Northwest, Southern California,KPSP,KSAN,KTVL,PAKT,YMML,NZQN,KMRY,KTVL,NZMF,PAEN,PAJN,PAKT,CYEG,CYLW