Sign in to follow this  
loubar

MSFS Leaked Images

Looks like they found a way to stop their name from showing up

Based on some of the image artifacts, I think these are screen captures from an online video or live stream.

The time and date in some of the shots is February 22nd, so these are fairly old shots. Surprised they’re only showing up now.

Those autogen houses aren’t bad at all.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Upvote 2

Wow, those are the fugliest pictures ever.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

And the FPS shows its being run on a potato.

• Upvote 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Not cool. Someone is breaking the NDA. Despicable.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HiFlyer said:

And the FPS shows its being run on a potato.

Whatever it is, it's running at 1440p, supposedly max settings, and I saw only one situation with sub 30fps. This bodes really well. Tone back the settings a little and enjoy a smooth experience. Of course there could be jitters/stutters the shots don't capture but the it's looking decent for an Alpha performance, especially compared to a fully fledged P3D/Old XP11.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

P3Dv4 + XP11

MFS

I wonder if the moderators condone the breaking of NDA's?

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

Well, the NDA is something between Microsoft and the users. It has nothing to do with a forum per se, especially since those leaks are not coming from around here

Edited by Pastaiolo
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 5

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

Educated guess, running a Ryzen 3900x CPU (12 cores) - complete guess - 1080TI GPU???

Looking at the O2 shot as reference - I would say he's GPU bound, CPU looks like it's not breaking a sweat.

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

I hope they put some more work into London before release. Approaching City Airport without highrises in the City and Canary Wharf would only be half the fun. 

Edited by Shack95
  • Upvote 1

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

2 hours ago, RamonB said:

Not cool. Someone is breaking the NDA. Despicable.

Regarding the large number of alpha testers I am surprised this isn't happening more frequently.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

And that’s why we can’t have nice things... ffs.

Please don’t make any assumptions regarding the performance, he could be running a 5 year old system.

• Upvote 1

Former MSFS Alpha Tester, current member of the MSFS Stream Team.