Sign in to follow this  
loubar

MSFS Leaked Images

22 minutes ago, simtom said:

And that’s why we can’t have nice things... ffs.

Please don’t make any assumptions regarding the performance, he could be running a 5 year old system.

Something tells me you know a thing or two about the current Alpha. 😄

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

Even though I despise such leaks, it's great to have confirmation that the PC version includes support for HDR10 and resolution scaling. Many thanks Asobo!

• Like 5

Just now, tweekz said:

Something tells me you know a thing or two about the current Alpha. 😄

That’s correct 🤫

Former MSFS Alpha Tester, current member of the MSFS Stream Team.

1 hour ago, OHN767 said:

Not impressed at all, these pics look like word not allowed.

??? They look exactly like all the other alpha screenshots just very low res. 

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

Interesting that the moderators banned those that talk about EULA's, but talking about broken NDA's is perfectly acceptable. 

Sometime Avsim is confusing. 

• Like 3

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

1 hour ago, hanhamreds said:

Educated guess, running a Ryzen 3900x CPU (12 cores) - complete guess - 1080TI GPU???

Looking at the O2 shot as reference - I would say he's GPU bound, CPU looks like it's not breaking a sweat.

I think it's a hexa-core with SMT or HyperThreading on. Based on those clock speeds, it could be any Ryzen 5 hexa-core. But you're right that he's GPU-bound. VRAM usage goes above 8GB so yeah, GTX 1080 Ti, RTX 2080 Ti or an older Titan.

Personally though, I don't think the performance looks bad when you consider what is being rendered on the screen. He is running the simulator at 1440p and at Ultra settings, so pretty much maxed out. The screenshots look poor only because of the bad encoding, it was probably a live stream or something with very fast CPU encoding. The quality is a lot better when there isn't much motion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

It looks like whoever leaked these purposely ran this on low settings or something, the London shots look really bad (if it's even London). I wouldn't take these screenshots as they are... unless he's running it on a potato

I’m amazed that even at that poor quality and pixelated images you can see a wonderful sim. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Why look this leaked picture heavy compressed from certainly not the last build when you can look official picture each week from selected alpha tester. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, azulkb said:

Why look this leaked picture heavy compressed from certainly not the last build when you can look official picture each week from selected alpha tester. 

Did you look at them? That's why 🙂

59 minutes ago, tonywob said:

It looks like whoever leaked these purposely ran this on low settings or something, the London shots look really bad (if it's even London). I wouldn't take these screenshots as they are... unless he's running it on a potato

One of the images shows some of their graphic settings options.

The images are also compressed, they look like screen caps from a video/stream.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Wobbie said:

Interesting that the moderators banned those that talk about EULA's, but talking about broken NDA's is perfectly acceptable. 

Sometime Avsim is confusing. 

I think they only take issue if it’s the user breaking their own NDA.

Edited by Tuskin38

Until we know for sure otherwise, it's not even certain that it is someone breaking an NDA. For all we know it could be akin to one of those not official, but in truth actually official 'government leaks', whereby they crack on that someone has leaked something out when it is actually a deliberate act, in order to generate some publicity traffic on the media. The UK government used to do that sort of thing all the time, 'accidentally on purpose' leaving something on a photocopier which they wanted to pretend had been leaked. :wink:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

beautiful pictures thanks, to all the inexpert people in this topic who discuss low quality, it is all about the picture compression which was made by the leaked who clearly do not understand how to do it, plus, Imgur compression which is very severe to reduce their server costs.

• Upvote 1