Sign in to follow this  
flyblueskies

Request for Best Just Sim scenery add-ons for P3D

Now that there is a 5 eur sale on Just Sim sceneries, I'm thinking of purchasing a few. I don't know them very well...

I'm looking for some suggestions for P3Dv4.5...

Thanks!

Edited by flyblueskies

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

At only 5 euros a pop why not buy all of them!!   I don't think it will break the bank   ……. 😃

13 minutes ago, Paul_ said:

At only 5 euros a pop why not buy all of them!!   I don't think it will break the bank   ……. 😃

Thank you...I really do not know Just Sim sceneries very well. For P3DV4.5, how do they compare to say, FlyTampa, FSDream Team, Orbx, etc.

I don't want to buy just because they are cheap...

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

I like their Brussels, EBBR, Palma Mallorca, LEPA, and several smaller ones. They work well and perform well, they may not be in the Flytampa, Flightbeam category, but they still look quite good.

Edited by Midnight Music

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

As mentioned, EBBR and LEPA are quite good. I also have and like EDDS and LFMN. JustSim also often work closely with Digital Design which, in my opinion, have some of the best night-lighting around.

Guys, thanks for all of the suggestions! I appreciate it!

I bought Nizhny Novograd without realising it was for P3Dv3. I installed it anyway and it works fine. It has some really interesting old Soviet era aircraft and helicopters stored there to explore.

Ian S

38.jpg