Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

April 9th, 2020 - Development Update

2 hours ago, simtom said:

Can't wait to welcome you all!

Eh, I still do not have 32GB of RAM in my PC, so I hold no hope of actually getting into any alpha waves.  I signed up on day one but I've long since given up hope.

On a more positive note, those gifs are stunning.  This sim is going to be a dream to fly in.

• Like 1

Now, isn't this nicer than some NDA-Breaking potato-Pics?

• Like 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

51 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

Now, isn't this nicer than some NDA-Breaking potato-Pics?

the space pics from the leak were cool

• Like 5

Noone has commented on the snow flakes animated GIF yet? This looks almost too realistic to me :-).

Great to see lit up floors in office towers in the Citylights.png screenshot, however, I find the patterns there could be a bit more random, it looks a bit too 'clustered' at this stage.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

Siggy Schwarz

If the flight model of the Cub or the Caravan is on par with the quality of the scenery we see in these pics, FS20 is gonna be a bushflyer’s wet dream.

Now  we need that MS gives us a clip of a flight with a reputable tester at the yoke commenting the FDE. The alternative would be the said reputable tester breaching the NDA to tell us about it. Unthinkable, no reputable tester would do that (ok, I am outta here 😇).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Beautiful.  The gifs really demonstrate active dynamic wx really well. Night lighting looks much improved too.   150 3PDs working with the new SDK is really encouraging.   Must be alot of excitement in the dev community. 

Still no way to update the dxdiag though. Is it gone?

• Like 1

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Is it me or in the night shots we can see the red lights of the cars? and some green lights also... amazing!

Edited by Noooch

20 minutes ago, Noooch said:

Is it me or in the night shots we can see the red lights of the cars? and some green lights also... amazing!

As they said in the last update, night lighting was noticeably enhanced. Think X-plane, but better.

I was chomping at the bit with the news, so it's nice they released a pic and now everyone can be excited.

Edited by HiFlyer

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

8 hours ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

ThisisreallyascreenshotIswearit.jpg

Screenshot Credit: FourthEchelon21

Default scenery baby!

• Like 22
  • Upvote 1

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

I guess no more boring waiting at cruising altitude. Looking at the weather and scenery is so fascinating by itself!

Hope the ATC will be as realistic as this! Like listening to voices with different accents from the controllers and pilots.... Or am I wishing for too much? It is possible though... *Wink to developers.....

Edited by MaVe64
  • Upvote 1

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

36 minutes ago, tweekz said:

Default scenery baby!

it is insane isn't it. that one really caught my eye...

Victor Roos

2 hours ago, Victoroos said:

it is insane isn't it. that one really caught my eye...

Yeah. It could be out of an open world sandbox game.

If you think about it, something like this was really needed. You need that level of detail to do proper VFR flying. This might be a sim that is able to train your real life VFR flights. Even if some landmarks are missing, the landscape overall is detailed enough I guess.

Edited by tweekz
  • Like 3

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

WoWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...