Sign in to follow this  
ark

Learjet 35A FMC Sneak Preview

7 minutes ago, Dirk98 said:

Yes I read about that before. I thought there might be an update or some more information.

Thanks.

No, sorry, at least not that I'm aware of. I'll see if Mark feels like there is more he can say at this point.

Al

• Like 1

Just got another update yesterday and had a meeting with the coder to go over any issues and add a few more systems not implemented yet. And last we are working on making the holding pattern system improved. Over the next 2 weeks we plan to finish the project and release soon after that. We plan to have this out for X-mas !

• Like 6

My CC is ready 😁🤣😂

Intel i5-2500K @ 3,3 GHZ (not overclockt)RTX 2060 Super Windforce WF2OC-8GD16 GB Ram - 1333

Win10

FSX - Accelaration

Looking FWD...thanks!

Raphael Chacón

158745.png

FLYSIMWARE-SM#1378797 RXP750-#1533812 RXP530-#1526291 RXP430-#1543520 

FS2C #43560 #52175 #68068 #68152 #69299 #71201 #72243 #105040 SM#1325481

PMDG #60260 #73469 #144746 #194702 #196953 #230831 #236231 #251801 #266742 #336381  #397556

Update: Models are all finished. And soon i will be posting our user manual that we just finished writing. This manual is extremely detailed so anyone can learn how to use the new UNS-1 FMS. We should be releasing in the month of February as the code is done but there is just a couple of tweaks we asked the coder to do. We plan to also add a VNAV and more options for a more realistic holding pattern system. For now it will be a simple right handed holding pattern with a default 1 minute inbound leg. 

Here is the table of contents as of now...

Table of Contents

I.TUTORIAL.................................................................................................................................4
Universal UNS-1 Tutorial on YouTube....................................................................................4

II.OVERVIEW..............................................................................................................................5
UNS-1 FLIGHT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.............................................................................5
OVERVIEW LAYOUT.............................................................................................................5
UNS-1 FUNCTION LIST.........................................................................................................6
PWR DIM KEY........................................................................................................................6
MENU KEY.............................................................................................................................6
MSG KEY................................................................................................................................6
FUEL KEY...............................................................................................................................6
NAV KEY.................................................................................................................................7
DTO KEY................................................................................................................................7
FPL KEY.................................................................................................................................7
LIST KEY................................................................................................................................7
PREV KEY..............................................................................................................................7
NEXT KEY..............................................................................................................................7
ENTER KEY............................................................................................................................7
LINE KEYS.............................................................................................................................7
UNS-1 PILOT AND COPILOT CONTROLLER.......................................................................8
UNS-1 PILOT AND COPILOT HSI.........................................................................................9

III.CAPABILITIES......................................................................................................................10
PWR DIM KEY.....................................................................................................................10
POWER KEY OPTIONS...................................................................................................10
MSG KEY..............................................................................................................................10
FUEL KEY.............................................................................................................................11
FUEL DATA.......................................................................................................................11
FUEL DATA OPTIONS......................................................................................................11
LIST KEY..............................................................................................................................12
LIST DATA........................................................................................................................12
NAV KEY ..............................................................................................................................13
NAV DATA ........................................................................................................................13
DTO KEY .............................................................................................................................14
DTO DATA .......................................................................................................................14
FPL KEY ...............................................................................................................................15
FPL MENU DATA .............................................................................................................15
FPL SUMMARY DATA .....................................................................................................16
HOLDING PAGE ..................................................................................................................17

HOLDING DATA ..............................................................................................................17

IV.OPERATIONS.......................................................................................................................18
POWERING ON THE UNS-1...............................................................................................18
START-UP........................................................................................................................18
POWER OPTIONS...........................................................................................................18
INITIALIZATION................................................................................................................19
HOLDING PATTERNS OPERATIONS.................................................................................20
CREATE A HOLDING PATTERN.....................................................................................20
PROCEED HOLDING PATTERN.....................................................................................20
DISARM HOLDING PATTERN.........................................................................................21
FLIGHT PLAN OPERATIONS..............................................................................................22
LOADING A SAVED FLIGHT PLAN.................................................................................22
LOADING A DEFAULT FLIGHT SIM FLIGHT PLAN........................................................22
STORE AN ACTIVE FLIGHT PLAN ................................................................................23
DELETING A FLIGHT PLAN ...........................................................................................23
ADDING A DEPARTURE OR CURRENT POSITION......................................................23
ADDING A WAYPOINT MANUALLY.................................................................................24
ADDING A WAYPOINT BY LIST......................................................................................24
DELETING A WAYPOINT.................................................................................................25
DELETING A RANGE OF WAYPOINTS..........................................................................25
DELETING WAYPOINT AND ALL WAYPOINTS THAT FOLLOW...................................26
DELETING ALL WAYPOINTS..........................................................................................26
ADDING DESTINATION ..................................................................................................27
ADD DEPARTURE ..........................................................................................................28
CHANGE DEPARTURE...................................................................................................28
ADD ARRIVAL .................................................................................................................29
CHANGE ARRIVAL..........................................................................................................30
VERIFICATION AND SUMMARY.....................................................................................30
FUEL PAGE OPERATIONS.................................................................................................31
ADDING WEIGHT DATA..................................................................................................31
ADDING FUEL DATA.......................................................................................................31

• Like 1

For those who want to start getting up to speed on using the UNS-1, here is the link to the UNS-1 tutorial on YouTube that the manual will point you to. Not everything in this tutorial is implemented in the impending FSW UNS-1 release.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4KGa-WiQrk

Al

Edited by ark

3 hours ago, Monty43 said:

Any news about date releases?

My understanding is it should be soon. I know Mark has been working diligently to get this out as soon as possible, but the FMC is complicated and requires a lot of testing and debugging. I'll ask Mark to post the latest here.

Al

Edited by ark
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, ark said:

My understanding is it should be soon. I know Mark has been working diligently to get this out as soon as possible, but the FMC is complicated and requires a lot of testing and debugging. I'll ask Mark to post the latest here.

Al

Thanks so much for the answer and your amazing work, FSW the only developers who remember the lovers of executive aviation in a deep and advanced simulation for P3D , waiting and ready to buy It. 😍😍

Regards.

20 hours ago, Monty43 said:

Thanks so much for the answer and your amazing work, FSW the only developers who remember the lovers of executive aviation in a deep and advanced simulation for P3D , waiting and ready to buy It. 😍😍

Regards.

I talked with Mark. In the interest of realism some additional capabilities has been added to the FSW Lear's FMC and this has extended the development time. But I can assure you, nobody is more motivated to get this product out to users as soon as possible than Mark!

Al

😎🍻

Raphael Chacón

158745.png

FLYSIMWARE-SM#1378797 RXP750-#1533812 RXP530-#1526291 RXP430-#1543520 

FS2C #43560 #52175 #68068 #68152 #69299 #71201 #72243 #105040 SM#1325481

PMDG #60260 #73469 #144746 #194702 #196953 #230831 #236231 #251801 #266742 #336381  #397556

10 hours ago, Dirk98 said:

Maybe in April? ))

Hope so, but hard to say. FSW is not doing the coding inhouse, so has limited control. 

Al

I am sure everyone is wondering when the UNS-1 Universal FMS for the Learjet 35A will be release. We are just about to release as our beta testing is almost done and i am now creating the webpages for the main website and store in advance. Also you get ahead you can now download a very advanced user manual i finished today. Visit the product page here and do not forget the main description about the product and the features list. You can find this by clicking product info tab. You may be shocked.🤪

https://flysimware.com/website2019/aircraft-helicopters/

Edited by Flysimware
  • Like 2