Sign in to follow this  
michaelfairburn

Suggestions for next version

OK, I've just been testing the latest version for Bryan and noticed a couple of things that he asked me to post here.

1. When I go to 'Preview Route' it allows me to choose which route I want the pushback to take. All good so far. However, when I have chosen the route and go back to the cockpit, the prompt still asks me which way I want the aircraft to face. Surely, once I've chosen the route, the prompt should just be 'Start Pushback'?

2. There is a minor 'bug' in the pushback sequence if you forget to remove the chocks. The prompt comes up 'Release Parking Brake'. If you do that and the chocks are still in place there is a red message that comes up at the top of the screen warning you that the chocks are still in place. After you go and removce the chocks, the programme just sits there waiting for you to repeat 'Parking Brakes Released', but there is no prompt. I would suggest that if possible, the programme should remove the chocks, if not, there should be a second prompt to tell the ground crew that chocks have been removed. Option 1 would be better IMHO as this would more closely mirror the RW.

This testing was done in P3D v4.5 on W10 latest build using the PMDG 737 NGXu

Mike