Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rockcliffe

Air Canada Newest Look....Maybe

In my opinion, I think this look for Air Canada rocks! What do you guys think.? Edward Cox...give this a go on Poskys 767-200.http://www.airliners.net/open.file/960515/L/Regards,Bill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

Guest Paul Heaney

WOW! I had no idea. That's definately umm Different. Especially for Air Canada. Might have to take a spin down to Pearson, to have a peek.

Ya I would have to agree, they could have done a better polish job on it, but I still like the look.Bill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

Guest KVRNut

Sorry to disagree with you but that look stinks. Fortunately this aircraft is only in a test phase. I have every Air Canada livery, for FS9, that I can get my hands on downloaded and installed and you can rest assured that if this livery is done, I will not be considering it at all for download. Air Canada should think twice before doing their 767s like this. That green does not do a thing for the bare metal look. If they loose the green entirely and maybe just go for the leaf on the tail, it would look way better. Air Canada has got a history of bare metal livery going back to T.C.A.. Too bad they don't draw on some of their livery history to come up with something more complimentry to the bare metal look. They should also hire some metal polishers that know what they're doing and they should do something about that nose.Come on Air Canada! I've been watching, and riding in your aircraft for decades. I know you can do way better than that!

Guest Erick_Cantu

I think it looks quite nice. People who don't are probably the same who dislike the AA AstroJet and Jet Flagship liveries, which this recalls.

Looks....interestingI read in this business section this is aimed to reduce fuel costs. Apprantly the planes weigh 150KG lighter without the paint or something like that.

That has a strange affect on people viewing it. Seems it's equally liked and disliked. Personally, I think it looks pretty good.

BobK

I'd like it, but only if they put some effort into that polishing job! If they scrub off the paint like they did to this example airplane, the fleet will look worse than when they started!

Guest Rockcliffe

How did they polish that? By licking?